Why the current crop of ladies look older than their Age

Iazima investment ingerudi.but had to cut tails afterwards.

Kuna wamama Wana mwili ndogo miaka mingi but akili nikama ya mtoto
Maybe she is even 30
A woman never tells her true age

She’s 20 saw the ID.Vibe yake ulikuwa tu stori za ngoma Mara sijui cardi b, na Mimi Ni gathee post youth natafuta Bibi mtu tutaongea mambo ya investments.

Those are the best, kitu mbichi kaa veve maini. Pachika yy mimba before ajue what’s going on kesi baadae. Ama wewe ni wa ile battalion ya singo mathaz na mizoga, l ain’t judging bro kila mtu na taste yake

Bangi usiharibie jina prizz

[ATTACH=full]340785[/ATTACH]

tomba kitu kesi baadae

Aaaiiiiiiii. Who prefers older girls to younger ones? Am yet to see this.

Hizi kuku za Kenchic mnapenda kuzikula, do you know what they feed and inject them with to make them ready for the market in 2 to 3 months?
Acha niimbe Jesu Niwe Hitho

Welcome to the real world

Bleacher gang.

I’m not saying they want to look like wako 30. But hapo 26. Unafikiria sponyo ataenda a public place with a girl who looks like she is 16.

Smoking bangi ndio shida, other forms of consuming the illegal substance hazichapishi mtu

Early family planning pills.
Esther Passarris used to give her teenage daughter contraceptives.Maybe it’s happening on a larger scale.

Lifestyle…

They say, never marry a woman who’s not attuned to a healthy lifestyle and reading, otherwise utakua unafuga a dumb landwhale.

What i have noticed,is that most young ladies are born from parents who were born between 60-80 yrs who were partying like animals during 70’s boomerang before1982 coup messed up social scene though the norm came soon after. These parents indulged in multiple partners-note this is before AIDS=This equaled to transmission of STD’S which most of them were active carriers unknown to them and remember this time pre-natal care was not keenly followed. All this contributed to bad genes/offsprings as they were born from unhealthy reproductive systems from their parents. Couple this,the same kids are raised on silver plate where their bodies/cells are not active in chores/keeping fit and grow up while being fed junk food and many drugs to cure this or that/ immunize this or that -consequently this will take a toll on their bodies. At teenage years these boys and girls are experimenting with sex with multiple sexual partners as well as drugs,the result is their bodies are beaten up slowly but surely since the time they were conceived. No wonder there is an increase of obesity,cervical cancers ,meningitis,unfertility etc among these groups (18-35 yrs) as their health was compromised from the time they were conceived.

Why do women nowadays smoke bhang? I see many doing hard drugs and liquor ama ni mimi nazeeka

Women on their late 30s siku hizi look younger than 20-30s

True, wanted to start a similar thread. Nashuku ni lifestyle: Abortions, cheap booz, junk foods, pills, na last but not least, Njuang’a with different types of guys… Actually the latter is the perfect candidate…Mtu anasosiwa na 2 guys kwa siku, my friend by 25yrs you look haggard as fuck.