Why the Supreme Court Judgement Should be Looked into with a Microscope

and don’t forget to to kupiga chinyimba also,I hope you are also ready

Sijasoma but you should just accept and move on…no point in flogging a dead horse.

in kenya elections are more of “mtu wetu”

piga ye UPPERCUT

I hope haukutembea kama huya Pucci kwa avatar yako, goodday lakini

sasa una behave kama @Young emotions tuliza

Wewe kila kitu ni emotions.

sijawahi kuwa na emotions, pris rekebisha!

Pole kaka, i was misquoted, kunya @coldpilsner nakuja kulipa

1 Like

This is the reason UK has become a raving lunatic… his handlers should ensure that he is given a mourning/binging period away from the public eyes.

2 Likes

Expect massive Constitutional amendments from next year.

1 Like

Read the preamble to the constitution of Kenya. Therein lies your answer. After reading, limit yourself to threads za kuosha macho na single mothers. Hizi zinakushinda

Afadhali nyinyi, woke up Saturday morning found that I couldn’t open my right eye. Half of my face looks blackish. Am lying to people that I was dropped by a Boda Boda but frankly I even don’t know what happened. I had all my cash and phones intact

@magreb we know SDA’s are fanatical about religion. Hve you ever sat and listened to an Adventist argue about God?

I am coming late into this but I am seeing you making an ass of yourself everywhere. Grow the ferk up darling…aaaaaaarrrrrrrgggh!

Insulting you a dimwitted dimwit will be a favor to @Dunya. You are the lowest in terms of reasoning in ktalk. Not worth my time .