Why there is no hope for Kenya in the near future..

But Uhuru has nothing to loose… He is on his final term…

I know you are testing water with talkers to air their opinions. I know your candidate and you don’t need validation from anyone here

We all know Uhuru want’s to shape kenya’s politics past 2022 somehow . He has alot to lose !

Yeye ni mtu ya LOOT ALL ama ?

These are the tribulations faced when one isn’t elected on merit and too many favours in tow .

For you to get into leadership in Kenya. You need money which has been seen as the elevation facilitator. Now most who are there we all know rarely acquired the money through legitimate means. Those who have risen up the ranks have done so through financing by let’s say sleeping with the enemy. The enemy wants his ROI once the candidate gets into power. It is the case that repeats itself ever since pre colonial times.people are repaying debts.
Change this cycle and the politics and leadership in this country will improve. Yes it happens all over the world but ours is very toxic because it takes a tribal angle which reared its ugly head in 2007.
Let Kenyans see leadership for what it truly is and that’s what I saw during collymore funeral. His achievements were very clear for all to see.
Let the old guard take a step back and allow the young to lead .Their time is over no pun intended. This we fought for this country attitude needs to change as the future is the youth by empowering them to lead without mass looting and this country will see a big change in the future. Let this seed be planted to eliminate ukabila and corruption and we will be on our way to a brighter Kenya.
A culture of shortcuts,nepotism and also incompetence must be nipped in the buffer early.

Something WILL happen.

Kivutha Kibwana is just "utopiansm’ though he has done some few things that got the attention of the “social media”. I believe there are other governors who are doing much better than him. Do your research and u will know that. Then either people like it or not…Uhuru is the only person who has great plans for this nation and i dont think he ever considers remaining in the government past 2022. God bless and guide our president. Amen.

These men are very intelligent men. But non of them have the courage to transform the nation to be free of corruption. Uhuru during both campaigns did a wonderful job of promising us heaven. I remember him saying the jobless youths are a ticking timebomb in 2003. He promised to do something and true to his words he came up with NYS 1 & NYS 2. If Uhuru really meant to have this organisation thrive he would have babysat it for a few years. But he chose to leave it to the hyenas.
And everybody that is there wanting to be PORK is lacking in courage

We currently have a slaykwin mentality as a nation ,we change that feature and we will take off as a nation ,hii all froth no beer modus operandi is the root of our problems

Nigger pliz, Trump is “incompetent” compared to the former US presidents - and to be specific Obama, but still it’s debatable, between Trump and Bush jnr who plunged US into 2 wars and left them in a financial crash…but Trump is many times better compared to our looting thugs…KE has made some progress but at what cost?? 3 steps forward and 2 backwards just out of selfish interests and greed… the IMF and WB numbers don’t represent the reality on the ground because KE is a very un-equal nation and in terms of economic inclusion, we have nothing to talk about.

So give us a break,

That, plus he should be able to use his high IQ to demonstrate with a cogent argument why Kenya isn’t in the doldrums.

No I don’t. If you baboons want to continue engaging in an orgy of baseless whining eti ‘Oooooh, Kenya is doomed, ooooh there is no hope’ by all means go ahead. It’s a free country.

That just means you will make a tribal choice, with all the noise you make here.

He does not seem to shake the nation in terms of great crowd pulling moves. But I would vote for him above all the other guys. I wish he could run and win.