Why USA backed out

i was just saying how toothless Iran is in the face of the US, do you remember the 1st gulf war ? Iraq had a massive army that people thought would drag the US military for a long time, they were cooked like cake… and in the 2nd gulf war they not only destroyed Iraq but hanged Sadam hussein…i was waiting for a huge backlash …but wapi …

See how the ‘genius’ is ranked by Germany.
[ATTACH=full]279487[/ATTACH]

Huwa inapiganwa aje? You kill my general I kill sand in the desert?!

Hio sura yako ya mauki inafaa iongezwe kwa hio list. You are a danger to all of society.

[ATTACH=full]279502[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]279504[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]279505[/ATTACH]

For a 58 year old you are very kiddish and immature.
Sasa ukiwa na your grandkids hao ndio hukuambia ‘guka ai ujaribu kuwa mtu mzima’.

iran pounded us base …hahaha

They pounded the sand outside the U.S base with firecrackers making sure they didn’t hurt anyone lest they anger the monster.

The US I know unleashes hell to any enemy country that dares walk inappropriately near one of its bases.
This one was a direct attack and Trump does nothing… :D:D:D

The orange clown and his minions realized they fucked up and were about to fuck up even more by escalating.

I can bet 100% there were casualties but admitting that would political suicide.
But even in the unlikely chance there were no casualties, you don’t attack US assets and walk away with that. Only Iran can do that.

US committed a war crime. only cowards kill non combatants. Soma International Humanitarian Law

Don’t u think that you are the moron here
Does US have air defence systems in Iraq???

Germany

The country that brought in one million Syrians…even Angela Merkel herself went to receive refugees at the airport

Right now rape cases kibao from the Syrians

What do they really know ?

Mnachapa mchanga halafu mnasema you seek no escalation :

[MEDIA=twitter]1214736614217469953[/MEDIA]

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Niaje humbwer hii. Chieth taktak iblisi.

Hiyo point ni ngumu sana tafuta ingine, please. Non combatant like the non combatant contractor that the combatant general killed the week before? General si ni combatant ama? Contractor si ni civilian?

Huyo Qassem ameua watu wengi kuliko Osama na Shabab combined, doubled and tripled. Kwanza opposition pale Iran hawajawai jua amani. In Iran guys were celebrating quietly in their houses ili wasijulikane. Some even posted videos on twitter. … sijui kama watakujiwa na the new Quds force leader for dancing awkwardly and shamelessly in praise of the great satan. Mungu awasaidie.

The same way American can never dare attack Russia na kim jong un

my fren’ why call a mercenary a contractor?

Sasa hapo uko na point lakini ni hafifu. Point is the guy was not millitary. He was an interpreter, which is not as much as you would say of a general. There are Kenyans working under NGOs in Somalia. Some are not millitary but if they work in sync with AMISOM you could call them merceneries? I guess? Lakini it depends.

Mungu asaidie mama yako pia. Si unajua what she does? In case you forgot let me remind us all

[ATTACH=full]279527[/ATTACH]

Are you referring to the same sand US is hiding its head in to avoid more humiliation?

Pic from CNN showing some of what was hit.

[ATTACH=full]279531[/ATTACH]

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/08/politics/satellite-images-iran-missile-trnd/index.html