Why white people are more intelligent than blacks

Curious to know why that was the first question you asked assuming you watched the video . If you are able to answer .

umetokea shimo gani? pewa kiti upumue kwanza.

muzee wa murarandia wacha kusumbua vijana

Nimetokea Shimo la Tewa,Je wewe wa South C au Kibera?

América and Britain share a lot in common and that’s why they are best buddies.
Check your history again.

oh? Ulivukia imaigreshen au panya route? Mbona hiyo mitaa miwili?

Which ones? Civil war occurs because different soldiers are loyal to different generals. Or when a section of the population can’t take suffering under a cruel regime any longer.

And anyway, how many western countries have had civil wars? Africa tuligundua hiyo mnyama after colonialism.

Angalia Boston Tea Party…

Order is was what helped them survive the harsh Northern climate during the end of the last Ice Age. Lazy disobedient genes were killed off through natural selection. Difficult conditions spurs up evolution.
Unfortunately in the tropics conditions are very comfortable, innovation to survive was not necessary, alot of command disobeying anti-authority mofos have managed to pass on their faulty genes.

Haaaaa Kwa imaigresheni mkuu…usinione kwa status ya NV game yangu iko juu mazee KT kitambo jo…wape hi huko ulipo.

poa baba. wasalimie wa kwenu.

Zimefika.

1.Luck.Their civilisation benefited from the earth weather cycle that wiped out the great civilisations of Egypt and Mesopotamia.
2.Black plague taught them to value each other.

What have you done to avert what you have listed above?

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2016/05/102204_ca61c3eef4903ca518d3f1a7875ac10e.jpg

Amalinze the cat keti hapo na wafungwa wenzako.

Wazi …

Ile siku tulikubali suluhisho zao kwa shida zetu ndio tulianguka mtihani…

They are way better organised and loyal to their race than any other. I still do not see the correlation with intelligence in this regard.

Very interesting, although i did not like the comparison between Kenya and China … Why choose Kenya among all other low IQ African countries?, But we (nigga males) should proud of having other bigger things…you know what i mean…

[ATTACH=full]151600[/ATTACH]

Natoa elimu kwa vijana waache hizo mambo na wajikite kwenye kazi kuleta maendeleo Chini na afrika kwa ujumla.