WHY WOMEN ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED IN KENYA

Ukaachia wapi??
Kwa kupimp subaru ama drinking like college kids??

Kenyan women are like flies at night to a light bulb to these type of men,the quoted women will never consider that reserved,upright albeit broke man.

All of those men have one common factor they got money.

9 Likes

Some have good jobs etc…

I think our men are not as responsible as they should be,where I work I can count on one hand the women being financially supported by men in terms of child rearing, even the married ones, out of say 20 , five are the ones whose husbands are contributing to child rearing financially, even when the men have money the women must hustle alot to provide as the men dont provide gladly as say our dads did. Many times I come across men complaining about how much theyre paying for fees, you never heard that among the older generation. Hungejua mtu analipa fees ngapi,nowadays sit with a man for 5 minutes you wont miss him lamenting how much money hes paying for fees. Am blessed with a traditional man who does all the shopping and pays for everything I dont know how much is the fees but am realising how differently my fellow women are having it. Ive seen it at work among friends and family. Am not blaming men btw just noting with concern. Also the few responsible men left end up fathering alot of kids with different women as concubines and 2nd or 3rd or 4th wives because its become impossible almost to find responsible males in our society, what is there is in plenty is a man child. Another trend Ive noticed is that women marry these ne’er do well then leave them as soon as their kids are grown,since they were only there as a father figure fo her kids and to have the respectability of family for their image and their kids. I know of atlleast 5 such cases of women over 50. Once the nest was empty the husband is promptly kicked to the curb.

2 Likes

MGTOW here we go again!

6 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123372[/ATTACH]
Am a feminist supporter but this the bs I have to always smh against…you are angry because the focus is not on you? Personalities ain a basis to stereotype women … .imagine if someone would do the same shit for yah…it will about how fake y’all are …how ratchet you get at the club …see that shit.This is cause you trying to break down men to alleviate your case.

Why can’t a Subaru driving gamer be a bachelor and enjoy his life as much as a shopaholic (sorry its straight from the dome)bitch who likes cooking and both of em make ends meet …you see your shit is flawed from the start and you quoted the most pretentious bitch to get the limelight …C.Mut…whatever din watch the vid don’t expect me to rem the name…but am sure its not as critical sharp as my boy Shapiro …some sjw shit I reckon
[ATTACH=full]123373[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

You don’t know how much is paid as school fees?.. Wacha nisiongee vibaya

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]123377[/ATTACH]

10 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6P0SitRwy8

1 Like

*most hapa nairobi have an over rated sense of self worth leading unrealitic expectations which draw some men away

16 Likes

Ningekupea triple like, was wondering when someone would add that point. They have an extremely exaggerated self worth

5 Likes

:D:D:D

The article is making too many unfounded generalizations. Men don’t want to marry because they are getting a raw deal from the institution of marriage.

15 Likes

Wharaaaaaaaaaathis?? So pesa yako hufanya nn kwa hyo nyumba ama ww ni housewife?? :rolleyes::eek:o_O

3 Likes

Draw men…lol with what…with their copy paste personalities from IG and twitter…since I got back I have never been surprised by Kenyan ladies…the fashionista …the hustler …the ama a hold it down…and the fisilets and all will have the same wardrobe and all rock that purple and red like it’s thee bomb…so basic bitches …yellow is the artistic bomb drop
[ATTACH=full]123379[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Mwanamme akiendesha Subaru shida iko wapi???

A wise Ktalk birrionea who drives an expensive SUV once told me that " mwaname lazima aanzie Toyota na Subaru so that he can have some accidents, learn how to maintain a vehicle and how to handle a vehicle before afike ligi ya akina Beemer, benz and Audis

11 Likes

For real I reckon ain gonna be married …I got that disconnect with long-term commitments plus am sorry to say but they are emotionally dead to me…seriously I tried to connect with a bitch and again the voices in my head where like…how stupid is she again…she believed you were busy…phone was dead…damn do I want to plant my seed in this bitch …nah son …hit it raw one last time and dipped…
[ATTACH=full]123382[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Clearly women cannot stand a successful man enjoy the bachelor life so they have to try and spoil that shit by insisting on coming into your life and house and changing everything.
Try telling a girl that teddy bears are for kids btw. Or her make up makes her look like a clown…:D:D:D
Bitch pliz…nobody is touching my gaming computer or my game pads or you end up dead.

21 Likes

They are throwing shade at men for expressing their masculinity. Vile imesemwa hapo juu, no one hates on them for their shopping habits.

2 Likes

So what are these women bringing to the table that will convince me to end my self sufficient bachelorhood? I don’t know why women degrade men’s hobbies as childish while women I have dated lack any constructive hobbies. Male gamers tend to have a great knowledge of electronic devices and can troubleshoot them without a manual, while car enthusiasts have basic mechanic skills and can repair problems if they need too.

16 Likes