Why Women DESTROY NATIONS / CIVILIZATIONS

Under supervision of men.

Who caused the desctruction? Women or men?

Mimi huwa na shida na the ‘equality’ movement sana. By the way it has been champione by Nordic countries like Sweden, which are now collapsing under their own weight.

Take our nominated women Mpigs, there just to achieve ‘gender parity’. What value do they add? And what exactly prevents women in Kenya from running for office? In the last party primaries, the lowest number of women participated. Even fewer are running as independents, then unaskia eti they want equality.

Truth is, MAN AND WOMAN ARE NOT EQUAL. THEY ARE COMPLEMENTARY. That’s why, @Mrs4thletter you have a keyhole and I have the key. You have the boobs to feed the baby and I have the muscles to hunt and protect. You have the curves and I have the six-pack (ahem!). Uko na language skills za ku-nurturena mimi niko na aggression ya ku-protect.

Hii ujinga ya wazungu ya kusema tuko equal is shit ku-kneel kama yule jamaa wa KFC ndiyo itaangusha the West, na sisi. And don’t get me started on the feminisation of men…eti metrosexual. Mwanaume ni manywele na kuto ooga.

If you you go for manicures and pedicures please get a plastic surgeon to get you a vagina and join @Ka-Buda kwa ile line ingine…shenji!

who built the civilization in the first place, and rebuilt it?

"A friend, who worked in the diplomatic service and lived in different countries around the world shared an observation about African men. Men from all races have great similarities in behaviour but in African men she noticed a stronger pressure from their social reality to prove themselves, to show that they are men.

In search for self-identity, excessive bravado is a red flag for insecurity. Until a man can own his story, name the hurt and forgive, he will never confront the dark parts of his inner self and grow. This crucial detail has been forgotten in pursuit of manliness. It is our character that defines our true worth and not the bravado." Oyunga Pala.

And let me add, because of the above reasons, at the bottom of achievers is the African man .Ranked below Indian, Asian,Latin , American and European men. Excessive bravado is self-limiting.

elders patieni hii mama kamisi!

Do you have an African man yourself? Guess your Father ain’t Afican either?

Please ask Oyunga Pala, I just happened to agree with his sentiments.

My brother, kabla sijavalishwa kamisi. One day, nunua tikiti utoke hapo mtaa. Safiri duinia ujionee. Huko nje , ask them of their perspective of an African mans achievements. They may ask you for his inventions( medicine, art, science and math, computers) in society. Then you will know.

I hate ladies who categorise men as broke you know like they have made it in life.:rolleyes:

What he doesnot understand is wamewekwa pale kufurahisha wananchi and international world but the men makes the decision all the time.

I think of myself as successful and not because I have money, coz I don’t. My statement is true and I stand with it. Men who are broke get a kick out of putting women down. Out of their hearts and mouths comes profanities that I myself cannot repeat. Why is that?

I am in support men making good decisions.In the same breath, please realise that women are not your enemies nor your competitors.

Women where never meant to be producers or innovators they are wired to be consumers. In most occupations women just benefit from affirmative action. They demand equality but they can’t handle the responsibilities that come with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rUFX7YhjQ4

In as much i agree with you the last part is quite tricky and you know it.

Explain this to me,When men are out of jobs its only a few women who can put up with it yet when our women are out of jobs we house them and keep them around us like nothing happenned to them.
Most men when they loose jobs they become door marts in their own homes and even end up hitting the road and now you wanna educate us that women are not our enemies nor competitors Hell no,aint gonna buy that thinking at all.

We all know equality according to a woman’s perspective is being given the important positions in the society on a silver platter, they forget that fighting for those positions the way men do is part of the equality equation. The day they’ll stop trying to be professors in masculinity, stop acting as victims and start to fight squarely for their position in society is the day i’ll support feminism/women’s rights/whatever else

:D:D:D something ya kuonyesha bibi jioni

I can debunk all the bs in this video, but of what use will it be? This is your typical right wing propaganda video, using misinformation, sensationalism, nationalism, ultra-left nut cases, Islamophobia, as scare crows for the poorly educated, unemployed, angry bunch of deplorables on the ultra-right. Now show the same video of a bunch of underachieving men in Africa who’re seeing women become wealthy, powerful, educated and breaking glass ceilings!? What do you expect?

A real woman who actually acheives all that has no need to thump her chest about it…and they are all around us.

Then there is this!

I have this female friend who talks big and i mean huge…ile ya nilikuwa offered a six figure salo job but turned it down coz my passion is in business. While in real life i know she cohabits with a relative…i maintain decorum with her just to encourage her…but at times it pisses me off and one day imma call her out on that bullshit! And then be labelled a male chauvenist and a hater