Why Women Moan During Sex.

upussy…learn these things to enjoy the fullness…to know when to make adjustments to maximize the niceness:p…like i said before, don’t prepare for these things like it’s mortal combat…:D:D:D:D:D

4 Likes

You get what you give… I wouldn’t moan just to make a shit lay feel good about himself, and I wouldn’t fake an orgasm either…

8 Likes

How many orgasms have you had this year?

5 Likes

It will be your business the day a gal actually faints for real. Really scary shit, that.

2 Likes

that sounds personal and direct…i don’t know what answer you expect but i can bet my left nut it won’t be honest…

1 Like

By my own hand- couldn’t count
By someone else’s hand- a couple from one guy, the rest 0

7 Likes

:DSo, how do we get that left nut? Why would I hide it? Nothing much anyone would do with that info…

:D:D:D:D:Dwacha tu-consult @Mundu Mulosi… [SIZE=1]ukipata utafanyia?[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]67907[/ATTACH]

Itakuwa my pound of flesh for being honest

2 Likes

sawa, Shylock:D:D:D:D:D

3 Likes

small dick syndrome tingz. As long as I do the necessary and nut all other Hullabaloos are irrelevant.

Something is seriously WRONG!!! We on page 2 talking about Sex and @FP hasnt comented yet :eek::eek::eek::eek:… ARE YOU ALRIGHT SWEET PEA @Female Perspective

3 Likes

unakuaga proactive during sex yani can you initiate a new position ama lazima ushinde umeambiwa niwekee dogi, coz u do realize a man initiates a position for his own pleasure.Then what about you.

1 Like

:D:D I’m right here honey! I don’t agree with this post.I struggle to keep my mouth shut during an office bang…kama mtree ni tamu, ni tamu. Period.

6 Likes

No wonder we prefer jungus. Kenyan men are too lazy.

2 Likes

I do what I need to, to get a happy ending…

1 Like

https://mic.com/articles/125260/science-proves-that-women-want-sex-just-as-much-as-

1 Like

opuss!

Fisked

1 Like