Why womens shud avoid alkoho

That is more specific and to the point. BTW where is my reply to your other post?

I want you to listen and i want you to listen very well. I will always advise my sisters to be careful whenever they go out and to always drink responsibly.

I would never fungia them mlango and tell them no going out tonight ama no drinking that is not my place and even if it were i wouldnt do it as they are all grown up, mature and smart.

Now for random women i would not give a hoot what happens to them or what they do with their time and lives as they are nobody to me Kila mtu na starehe zake. You get me?

Acha watu wakunywe fombe vile inafaa…by 2050 women will be better drinkers than us

Yessa massa. Now that is v clear.

They already are.

I will!

Mimi sigwes date mtu anakunywa or worse a smoker. Unfortunately that rules out 80% of kenyan wimins. I have a girl friend who smokes embassy ka ghaseer. Very intelligent lakini hio part inaniturn off. Hao wanabaki kuwa fuck buddies. Wine is okay lakini mwanamke kung’ang’ana na brown bottles ama mzinga? Priss, no.

Tunakuelewa huwezi taka mwanamke mwenzako akuzidi

Niko serious…naweza kuwa bratha in law,sikuwagi mbaya vile

@ChifuMbitika should avoid alcohol

Why should anyone think they can dictate to others how to live their lives?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Hizo rules pelekea Bibi na watoto wako!!

Punguza hasira madam!

no harm if done moderately ant at decent venues or at home or at a friend’s house