Why WSR front office desk noise team has renewed it's contract with silence as CS Rotich looking visibly shaken continues to be roasted ....a bad omen

Wacha utoto. Si unajaribu kusema I’m lying? You are the one to actually prove this by saying, this building here actually belongs to Mr. X and not Ruto and Patco is lying.

@MortyTuumbo

2015:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2015/10/21/ruto-building-sh12bn-home-in-uasin-gishu_c1227226

2017:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/11/10/photos-is-this-rutos-sh12-billion-home_c1667868

http://www.ghafla.com/ke/aerial-photos-reveal-colossal-scale-of-the-dp-rutos-1-2-billion-home-which-has-a-man-made-lake-photos/

2019:

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019/03/09/ruto-converts-his-private-karen-home-into-hotel_c1904387-0

I guess they are all fake news attacking poor innocent Ruto.:D:D

This is still recycled gossip.

There’s nothing even factual about all these links.

Si ulete “facts” basi kama uko nazo. Leta proof ati sio kwake. Otherwise you are just another bitter Ruto apologist.

Stop beating around the bush. You’re cornered and deflecting.

In your posts. You said this so-called mansion is in Moiben and i disproved it showing google maps that its just 15kms outside Eldoret town.

Weston Hotel ruto was easily caught since he was already on site of the construction of the building. Yet on this so-called mega-mansion, no one can even trace the owner or what kind of development it is etc.

It’s up to you to bring those facts Patco.

I agree 100 + 1 % bado psyche yake ni ya hawker pale LD

WHEN and WHERE did you prove that the house is 15 km outside Eldoret? Where???

Show me!!

And how is that important?

Google says Moiben is 45km from Eldoret. You make it appear as if they are thousands of km apart.:D:D

Also, are you saying that the 6000 acre mhindi farm called Jagir Farm or Kapkochir Farm doesn’t exist and that Ruto never bought 700 acres like the articles are saying?!

The articles are lying? Jagir Farm is fiction? Ruto has NEVER bought 700 acres of Jagir farm?

And in that 700 acres there’s ABSOLUTELY NO construction at all at all that resembles the photos I posted???

You are ABSOLUTELY 100% sure of that?

Star newspaper is lying?

Tukienda Jagir Farm saa hii saa hii we will not find those buildings there, we will not find APs protecting that property, we will not find an airstrip and infact Ruto does not own any land in the former Jagir Farm Uasin Gishu… you are 100% sure of that???

Hata kama ni kudefend Ruto joh…:D:D:D

The newspapers are complete liars…:D:D:D:D:eek:

While you fester away trying to bring opinions as evidence here’s the so-called Ruto Mega-Mansion. Just 15kms outside of Eldoret Town.

Si ndio hio Koilel Farm! Ruto renamed it Koilel Farm. The 700 acre Koilel farm in Moiben Uasin Gishu.

If you are keen that’s where it is claimed he farms “millions” of chickens and farmers go there for paid tours… meanwhile he uses it as a cover to flood the market with eggs from elsewhere…

He built that house on 20 acres but the remaining 680 acres he claims to be farming.

And out of that vast 700 acres I imagine he built in the 20 acres closest to Eldoret town. That makes sense. You build close to town as well as closest to your political base.

In fact like The Star says that’s why he bought the farm in the first place. Koilel Farm is closer to Eldoret than his other Sugoi farm.

Also it appears that after building such a massive palace, the very last Star article written in 2019 says, he realized it was madness. Because it is madness indeed. Ni ya nini hio nyumba yote?!

He realized that he can’t stay there alone whereas his kids are moving out, so he converted the place in 2018/2019 into another hotel… since he loves hotels.

Also he probably did it because it was 2017 election year and wouldn’t look good to the electorate for him to be going home to a palace the size of a museum. So for now until he becomes Rais… it is a hotel.:smiley:

It’s all in those articles you have ignored. These are journalists who conduct research and even hire a helicopter to take aerial photos of the farm, they are not bitter disillusioned Ruto supporters like you.

Why would you take photos of the place from a helicopter and print the story front page if you know it’s pure lies and you can be sued?

Don’t take people for fools @MortyTuumbo.

The Star know they can be easily sued because of such a story and in an election year.

Ruto bought the place around 2014/2015 from the former Jagir Farm through a proxy like the Star Newspaper explained and he immediately registered the place under a company name with his wife Rachel Chebet Ruto and his son Nicholas Kipkurgat Ruto as owners!!

It is registered as Koilel Farm Ltd.

I will tell you shortly why Koilel Farm Ltd. is also famous juu hauna memory.

And FYI when the story first came out on The Star Newspaper Ruto DID NOT deny that the farm or the building WERE HIS, his main grudge with Star newspaper was that he spent 1.2 billion to construct the house(s).

That was his main issue and because it was 2017 election year akaenda kwa station yake K24 kujitetea.

He defended himself by saying he did not spend that much to build a place in ushago.

He is very smart, he did not say it is not his, he said he did not spend 1.2 billion to develop the place. hehehe.

@MortyTuumbo before I tell you why Koilel farm is also famous, you’ll notice that the first photos of construction were taken with a cheap phone, they are terrible photos. Probably taken by a construction worker chini ya maji…

Those photos first appeared in Robert Alai’s twitter account as a breaking story. The Star later on followed up on that story.

Alai claimed that the house was in Sugoi but one of his twitter follower’s called Koros Amon corrected him (Alai) and told him that that is not Sugoi but another of Ruto’s farms that it is in Eldoret East Constituency and it is called Koilel Farm.

Ndio hio link:

https://www.tuko.co.ke/226220-is-dp-rutos-upcoming-grandiose-house.html

Koilel Farm Ltd became famous again after akina Keter revealed how Ruto was among farmers who were paid first before other poor farmers in the recent maize scandal.

Akina Keter working for Gedion revealed that Koilel Farm Ltd is registered under Ruto’s wife and son Nicholas.

It was also revealed that through Koilel Farm Ltd, Ruto claimed to have delivered almost 12,000 bags of maize and was paid kshs. 20.8 million.

Basically he ripped off NCPB with imported maize.

Ndio hio link juu huonagi news:

https://www.kenyan-post.com/2018/11/here-is-why-ruto-his-family-are-real.html?m=1

The Star imekataa kufunguka but the news was also broken there.

After Keter and his friends revealed all ( this was the time they were jailed as a warning) Murkomen na yeye in his haste to defend Ruto, revealed even further info. Murkomen not only confirmed the existence of Koilel farm he said that DP Ruto actually owns it and that it is 1000 acres and not 700 acres and that 400 acres are under maize cultivation. Murkomen also confirmed that it is in Eldoret East Constituency!!

Ndio hio link ya Murkomen:

https://www.pulselive.co.ke/news/politics/murkomen-admits-rutos-company-is-under-eacc-investigation/20xwj87

He also revealed how they were all paid by NCPB for maize…

And Murkomen and Kutuny walitukanana proper on Citizen Tv last year concerning Koilel farm ltd.

@patco

I like the enthusiastic minutia of terror that is bogging your mind to put out these long ass paragraphs. Continue having long and winding
[SIZE=4]frippery tales about the DP at your local pub until 2022.[/SIZE]

Hehe the usual sitasoma. It’s too long. Hii nimezoea kuskia.

Murkomen himself said the Dp owns that land na wewe unabishana.

Na hakuna word kama frippery, wacha kushrub mchana mchana.

@MortyTuumbo and when it’s all said and done probably the dam issue will be long forgotten and no one will be jailed and the money stays gone, the worst part about all these and yet quite hilarious, nitakuona hapa writing your usual choral verses and hymns.

Sijui Addis Ababa is building houses for the people shouldn’t we,set aside 5 billion and do the same?!

And I’ll seat there and think, “This stupid motherfucker (no offense)… aren’t you the same motherfucker defending thugs? Now you want to talk about development…”

Well that 5 billion for housing you are singing about is gone! It’s gone.

And you are worse than the thugs because you are the one who enables. You are the enabler.

It’s only next week nikuone hapa with your usual poems and choral verses.

“Botswana is building X can’t we do the same… Angola has done Y I wish we had capable leaders…”

Hii koilel farm Murkomen anataja hapa unadhani ni gani?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh0VRTXwdP4

And where is the sticking point exactly? Because I don’t see your point.

The place is 46km from Moiben and 18km from Eldoret. So what is your point?

[ATTACH=full]228820[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]228821[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]228822[/ATTACH]