Wicked Hoe

@Nyarwath What did your grandpa do to that b*tch?

Never before have I been this emotional from a hekaya knowing its real. Am very proud of your grandparents and the good heart in you and I think its a chip of the old block. I wish that both the boy and the girl make it in life to wipe the bitter childhood pain.

How did the case end? did that hoe continue being the wife to the kid’s dad? Was legal action taken against her?

I’ll explain the predicament of the hoe in the next hekaya

tag me along plz

I will

My biggest prayer too.

Wueeh.
This thread.
Shait.

So sad

Tragic.

Same case id rather stay with my kid’s at all costs.what kind ofmonster is this woman.i hope she never got kids:mad:

There’s a day I almost died while my mother’s sister watched… I couldn’t even walk, i barely managed to crawl… She just left me there… Mpaka sahii I can’t believe it.

Yes nothing is a guarantee and I would never mistreat a child. But I pray every day that nothing happen to my children. That they don’t go through what I did.

How is your relationship with her nowadays?

I would rather die than be in one room with her… I don’t reply her messages. I only receive her calls if she can’t get through to my mom… The moment mom came to find out she was so in pain…there were so many incidences and I kept them a secret bc I didn’t want her to get stressed na Bp iende juu…more complications.

Some things just can’t be forgiven… No matter how hard you try.

Wah, Hadi nimetokwa na chozi. The thought of my lil man going through this is enough pain and just unbearable. I wish your ‘cousin’ all the best in life.

Surprisingly, utapata the real dad to the kids will still bear with the new wife and trust her more than other villagers who were there and saw it all.

tupe full heka

this is emotional brings a lot of loud thoughts about human.

can relate, but the feeling wears away when we grow up.

Damn, This is award winning sad… I could actually visualize everything from the word go like watching those old Nigerian movies, with sad village stories. Anyway at least they got out.

big up your grandpa.(robinhood) alafu io mambo ya body…i can still recall mpaka leo pale kayole nimetoka shule apo tu around kumbe kuna wasee wa western wanachangisha na mwili iko apo kwa jeneza …that incidence gave me nightmares…na huwezi ambia paro…my next body to view ilikuwa ya beshte yangu hapa ku…na upto today…i have insomnia because of my late friend ian…kwanza alikuwaamevaa jersey ya manu imeandikwa chevrolet…kwanza nikona mtu amevaa io jersey…aarghh…anyway rip ian…but as adults we should not let kids view dead bodies for its traumatizing

Tag me along as well