Wife battering

How many will you go on leaving. Huonangi zile shida Kabuda huwa nazo after 4 divorces?

yep. i also had this idealistic view about marriage before jumping in. Lets just say, after I split up I vowed never to judge any married person. ever! a lot of shit happens that those on the outside can never fathom

Shida ya kabuda ni even after divorce yeye bado hujaribu kunyemelea slices from the same women he left, so he ends up being caught in an endless cycle of emotions and what ifs

a mwoman needs 2 be touched once in a while but usipige sana

Mwanamke ni kupigwa kofi once in a while, kofi tu moja, usipige saaaana

bibi lazima uchape sanaa ndio akue na heshima

Mzee mmoja mwenye hekima aliniambia ukitaka kushikisha Bibi adabu, sio makofi, wekelea yeye kwa kitanda . Tomba hiyo kuma kama umemkunja design ingine hawezi kuwriggle. Sugua hiyo ikus mpaka asalende. From there atakuheshimu kama baba yake

Ukitomba mwanamke kuma na akili ikuwe mbali, afadhali ukapande shamba ya Muguka Mbere utapata faida.

Hapa I’m whistling kale ka sing ya Grego wa Ithaka… Once ago

Boiling anger in marriage is very dangerous. Though i agree a woman may require to be slapped back to her senses, it must be for love…not hate. Should a woman wrong you in a temper raising manner, walk away and keep walking till u either cool off or find another woman who will calm u down. Women get killed mostly for their words…not deeds…for some words from women are worse than a knife to the guts.

Domestic violence is wrong and many men who have ever beaten their wives will tell you it isn’t something they are proud of but there are women who can literally drive you up the wall. I have a cousin who was once married to a Taita woman. He’s a very thoughtful, kind and amiable character but that wife used to bring out the worst in him. Luckily they separated before he could murder her which am sure he would have done one day.

agreed

Mwoman akikuamulia huwes kaa na amani. Wangu siku moja alianza kelele 11 pm, I had to leave the house and came back at 3 am kama nimewaka moto. Akaingiza njeve, she had to let me be.

Sometimes I envy My Father’s generation, women were reasonably disciplined, I NEVER saw my mother answer my Father back even once. Even if the old man was getting unreasonably petty, she could just keep quiet and deal with him in the bedroom.

I have a cousin of Mine, he married late, he used to laugh at our domestic issues and vowed he could never even slap his would be wife. He eventually got married and loved his wife to the core, they used to wear matching shit. I almost asked him. For a formula.

Two years down the line his first born came after two years of waiting. The wife started by accusing him of cheating, at first he thought it was a joke but things got worse, one day he came from work the wife went downstairs to his car and came back with a panty. Whose panty is this for? I found it in your car, before he new it she slapped him and became unreasonably angry. As a gentle he walked out drove to my place for a sleep over.

The next day, we see a panty posted on our whatsapp family group the title being he cheated and I found this in his car, pretender.

My cousin left the group immediately, she didn’t give up, she went to his work place( a marketing firm) threw a Major tantrum and unleashed the said panty.

That is the day she lost her front teeth. My cousin lost his Job. She left him afterwards she is now happily married to her prior boyfriend.

They say the person who wears a shoe feels the pain, I wonder why Men feel this pain more. The problem is they don’t talk, they just act.

Yenyewe, kitanda usichokilalia hujui kunguni wake. But that woman was devil’s incarnate. it is good that she left. A woman who goes to an extent of embarrassing you in front of family members and colleagues is not worthy of being a wife.

How is your cousin now?

Was he actually cheating? That is what I didn’t understand from the story.

she got him where she wanted him to be. Losing his Job! I am lucky my shit never spilled over to top management. Just friends and colleagues but I handled it like a boss and prempted her and told them what to expect. But the family shit and whatsapp? I too experienced the same man!!! damnit. Sorry for your cousin. hope he finally got his shit together and has reconstructed his life

I’m not a violent man and I have never hit a woman. But some of these modern hoez deserve a good kichapo ,if only to bring them back to their senses.

Because you’re in England na ukijaribu kuguza mwanamke unarushwa ndani, sucks to be in that situation kikikikiki