WIFE MATERIAL CHECKLIST

Hapana tafuta bibi kwa Instagram, enda tafuta mrembo amelelewa in a full family setting, avoid mrembo amelelewa na single mum…

Well said

Elder umedanganya ,kunguru hafugiki.

@kadinal ,ongeza hii hapo
Kama wewe in shiny ,tafuta wife anajua kupika mukimo
Kama wewe ni orangutan, tafuta bibi anajua kupika sembe,from experience Chakula hukosanisha bibi na bwana trust me.

@pampers, kuuliza si ujinga, orangutan ni nani? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The way to a mans heart

Sembe was mentioned jijazie kaka

Jaruos na lunjes.

point 2, does it have low mileage, if tick go to point 3.

Point 3 is she a log or a dancer… if not, abandon if tick mileage iko juu abandon (Kwani alifunzwa kwao kudoggy na BJ) end of rant

Sande sana, not immediately obvious to some city people like me

Hii hapa…hehehe wengi wanaanguka mtihani hapa. Especially the part of playing victim all the time…

Hii ni ngumu kukusaidia. People are different unlike say vehicles which have standard specs. It’s hard to get someone with all the “specs” you want. Therefore you might have to sacrifice some characters for others.
For me I’d prefer a woman with integrity, loyalty, assertiveness, wisdom and of course beauty. However, I don’t have the test for these characteristics I’ve listed but I’d make my formula as I go. There’s a thread in this forum where a talker set up businesses for his girlfriends and from there found a wife, based on how they managed the businesses.

That is a nice idea i will give them some amount of money and see what they would do with it

She has to be atleast 3 years younger than you.
She must know how to cook.
She has to meet your threshold depending on whether you are a Tit or Arse kind of man.
Everything else is work in progress… And Compromise…

Thank me later.

Wife material lazima apende na kueshimu wazazi wako.
Usitafute bibi ktalk ,utapata stress maisha yako.:D:D:D

To me
I say 5yrs minimum. The rate at which madem wanachapa skuizi utashangaa, sijui ni hizi fast foods wanakula…Just look around you madem mlimaliza na chuo how the look now…

now, why should I marry a complexion I’ll never have to smile at? naoa that beautiful with rotten character…with several days of slapping she’ll choose btn being tameable or being a kunguru

True. Siwes oa dame hajui kupika mukimo…nefa efa

1. We MUST be compatible…at least 70% of the time. There must be some chemistry.
  2. She MUST perform ALL wifely duties expected of an African woman e.g cooking and cleaning…especially cooking. That I can’t compromise. Masomo yake inaishia kwa gate akiingia.
  3. She should be religious, because I am not and I need someone to guide me towards heaven.
  4. Asikuwe mjinga saaana watoto wasiteseke in case I am not around.
  5. Above average looks are fine. Sitaki mtu atavutia mafisi kila mahali…but pia sitaki mtu anafanana na mimi…she better have a round ass. Asikuwe mweupe saana pia (I have my reasons). Chocolate is fine
  6. Sitaki Malaya
    Hizo zingine can be worked on during marriage.