Wife to be not doing dishes

You fool setting out on a journey of folly. Yule amesoma na ni mchafu kukushinda ndiye unaita ‘main chic’?

I know the kind ! halafu in a couple of years wana anza kusema hakuna ma bwana , b4 I settled for mama watoto I watched how those kungurus behaved, utawacha mshenzi kwa bed kitatoka even without making the bed akule brekko aende, akiskia uli owa anastuka !

Never ever try this my friend… am telling from experience

which bud now?
Inakaa huyo girlfriend wako ni wale wa kuosha ngotha zawiki mbili wakati amekosa ya kuvaa…

[ATTACH=full]242479[/ATTACH]

What?

Chukua mwenye hajasoma sana. She can learn basic education at home. Just because hajasoma haimaanishi ni mjinga and her behavior proves so. Huyo mwingine mtupe. I once had such a woman nikakuwa mjanja. Niliwacha kumleta mancave (I was a bachelor then) because she didn’t add any value there. Nilimkulia lodging mara kadhaa then nikamtema. Gone are the days when sex was enough to keep a woman. Hii complex sanasana hukuwa na wale madame basic graduates wamedekezwa kuitwa kamamy kwao and they are dad’s princess hawajajua ukali wa jiji.

Wewe sasa ndiye umejua. If a bitch cant clean your house, wash dishes or cook, she doesn’t add any value to your life. Mkulie lodging kwenye hatakuchafulia nyumba ama vyombo. Huyo hata wakioana atasumbuana tu na yeye juu ni kichwa ngumu who thinks she is Gods gift to mankind. He should just make her a side-dish and promote mwenye anamshughulikia all aspects and makes him a better man.

Unataka masomo ama Bibi?
Anaweza kuwa hajasoma because not everyone is good in class but maybe she can be a great business woman. Even those who are well educated and employed 99% of them are looking for capital to start their own businesses and say goodbye to 8-5 slavery.

You are talking from both sides of your mouth. You said:
…there were dishes you yourself left in the sink
…you said she is your wife to be yet side dish comes and washes everything incl your smalls
…you said she is educated and side dish is not. This tells me she has a good job and you are also eyeing that…

TBH …you come across as a user. You want a woman with a good job/her own money, can provide mboch services and you are also cheating on her? kungurus are not just women…mmmmmh…think she suspects something and is hesitant…

this is the worst reply ever to give a man…HAPANA SOMESHA MWANAMKE…ASOMESHWE NA BABA YAKE…SHENJI WEWE…!!

Kila mtu asomeshewe kwao tupatane kama sote tumesoma.

Agree! lakini haujamwambia poa! Shenji?

Hata mimi nikikuja huku nilikuwa nashindwa na hii lugha but with time nikarealize ndio standard language ya hii kijiji.

:D:D:D… A woman who is genuinely attracted to you will be submissive to you… You won’t even ask her to do some things… In your scenario, the side-chic is genuinely attracted to you, huyo kunguru is not…

With women, genuine attraction is easy to spot… Its either there or not… Its either you’re wetting her panties or not… Remember, they’re more emotional than us…

Vile @Karoga amesema, demote the slayqueen promote the side-chick… Give benefits where you derive benefits, quid pro quo

Nyote wawili ni wajinga. How do yoy live for 2 days in a house with dirty utensils?

Mwalim = @culture the panDy hunter

She touched your mjuols lakini sahani hawezi shika ? Nyi pia mnajaribu

i had one who told me “i was never taught how to make a bed”
i sent the maid to remove her from the house. labbish!

mojinga!!!

don’t do physical ones. don’t sniff.:D:D:D