WIFE YA JIRANI YANGU

Mtu ako kwa single room atatoa wapi pesa hata ya kukomboa lodging

Maskini hohehohe!

You are playing with fire utapigwa panga ya rasa ujue haujui.

:D:D

Luwere. Hivyo ndio watu wengi hupata ukimwi.

I have lived in singo rooms b4 (just after high school). This kind of thing is inevitable. Mungu akusaidie tu usipatikane na ukimwi. Mimi niliponea chupuchupu kupata ukimwi. Kamwanamke kalikuwa karembo kumbe awali kalikuwa dem wa kijamaa kila mtu alimfahamu ni mhasiriwa. Mungu ananipenda tu why lie!

How do you share choo,bafu na sink ya kuoshea vyombo na.neighbours,now you are even sharing wives.lord take the wheel

An opportunity for you right there @Purple. Buy a mburoti and put up single rooms with your 95% savings for these guys ndio waendelee kuoshana rungu na ikus while you smile all the way to the bank…

Nikiwa college used to live in a single room. It so happened that ile shop ya plot ilikuwa na kadem fulani bwanake ni dere so hayuko most of the time. SIku za kwanza alikua na attitude sana till one day my girlfriend came to visit, a very beautiful taita and time ya kuishia nlimnunulia hapo airtime. kuanzia hapo dem wa duka aka anza kuleta subtle signs nalenga. Kiasi she became my friend on facebook. Nikiwa home aka anza kunishow vile ameni miss and she loves my company. Nikauliza ma beshte wakanishow hapo am staring at death juu dere wa matatu ni wrong number. I openly told her as much as I would like to be her friend naogopa her husband juu pia ndoa yake iko in line. Hio ubeshte died a natural death.

wacha @Jirani akupate.

Purple nilikwambia nakujua a nurse in the USA always bitter you live with you hubby huko na pia your mum comes visiting sometimes. Your dad has a reputation ya kuwa mean but he is a farmer pale ******** utakula expose one day

:D:D:D:D Shait

When it comes to men…the more money they have…the hornier they become. Money makes a man horny…Faithfulness in men is a sign of being broke :D:D:D:D

Only foolish men joke with people’s wives !

That is dangerous. Take care. But ladies that age do not keep secret for long. She will tell other neighbour’s. Both of you are wrong though.

Kwani unaishi githurai na toilets ziko tao? -

This hekaya doesn’t have the ideal ending.

I can tell you for free ladies at whatever age are best at keeping secrets compared to men. Mwanamme atajigamba amekamua ilhali hakuna kitu amefanya, bibi utakuta ndume juu yake adai alimpea mapaja.