Wildfrank in court

This is what I was telling @Luther12 when he was whining about how much he was discriminated against due to his denomination. Even though I believe a child should be allowed to go with dreadlocks to school, that should be the prerogative of the school board and sponsors. If Ratsafarians value education so much, they ought to build their own schools or homeschool their own children.

Hapa ndio unawish ungeweza afford kupeleka mtoi international schools zile dreads are a non issue.

Huyu msichana aambiwe…You don’t haffi dread to be Rasta.

Won’t we solve this in a much simpler way by asking one question.
Why is she being denied school because of her hair? What effect does it have on her studies and her schoolmates?

Ni E+

Alafu unapata they don’t have a problem with braids.

That institution is a community Mr tall.

What effect does going to class with unkempt hair have on anyone’s studies and schoolmates?
What effect does walking with untucked shirt have on her studies and her schoolmates?
What effect does wearing make-up and lipstick have on her studies and her schoolmates?
What effect does failing to wear a tie or socks have on her studies and her schoolmates?
What effect does wearing a sweater without a shirt have on her studies and her schoolmates?

Those are group rules and if you don’t like them, start your own school that doesn’t have those rules - or you can home-school your child.

If studying in a school with wakorino with dreads inside the turban is okay while we shave completely, if its okay for one to have a trouser inside the school uniform and a turban because of Islam (mind you they killed 149students) then its okay for a Rastafarian to attend the same school. Its equity

Placing your whataboutism to the side, the hair is not a disruptor of these things. We’re talking about the hair in particular. Her hair is not unkempt, it is locked. Old monk ameuliza hapa juu, tofauti ya hiyo na braids ni gani?

Ni kweli, it is a community, but on the issue of hair, let’s not add burdens to our kids that they don’t need to carry. They don’t need more reasons to divide each other than we’ve already given them.

Why do you have to point that out? Is unkempt hair a “disruptor” of those things? As for braids, there are schools that do not allow braids; and there are many of them: does that help?

Who decides what is a burden and what is not? Should burden our children with tucking in their shirts? What about wearing ties? I hated it. Why do we even burden children with school uniforms?

Dude, are you reading in full or just replying off of a feeling?

Following thing blindly and whenever someone decide to question the ‘norm’ by pointing out an alternative they are labeled as outcast (in politics teririst :- closer home MUNGIKI). You are no different from Apartheid regime that still up to now discriminate other humans based on color. You are no different from white-supremacist and yes you are no different from oppressive Zionist regime killing Palestinian based on mythical stories. Just coz you tucked in your shirt and wore a tie how different did you turnout from them that never worn one. Give me a fcking break

Kuna private schools where all that dread, braids, mikia ya punda inakubalika. If the school denies you the chance to be a Rastafarian, hamia private school. Wacha kusumbua wengine.
Next utaskia uniform lazima ikuwe na Rastafarian colors, breakfast ni uji na bhangi.
Kwerra kabisa!

Na bambam rydim kwa assembly

Waa no comment! wacha I save those for myself.

Usidhubutu kuongea hata kidogo…tafadhali nakuomba!