Wiliam Ruto is a tikiteta

You meant [SIZE=7]strong[/SIZE]?

Not to mention it is very effective as it ‘gently’ forces civil servants also to tow the government’s line.
Even in organizations that are properly structured you will them having a code of conduct and a media policy.

True, that effective administration. I am amazed that to some it reflects what their eyes would like to see. But Kenyans are undisciplined in nature and bringing sanity and discipline to management of government business is a strange thing, since we’re used to chaos.

On a serious note Papa you are right. Immorality and Indiscipline that is currently in this country ni ya come and see… I hope gradually they will work on atleast minimizing corruption even if it’s by 30%.
The two should also rein on Governors who are foolishly utilizing county funds like building a gate worth 10m, building mud schools, building a Governors house worth 200m and such.

add on to that a kitty for capturing noogles

Taimajini…

NASA is like a troll, you do not feed it. I’ve heard legislators on radio comment on matters affecting their constituents so I reckon there are exceptions

Hehehe questionable? Give up man. Its almost 5 months and you are still in denial.

The fake swearing in was your last bullet. It fell down just after exiting the barrel hehe in short naswa balls are empty

Oh, okay…I hope 5 months down the line your fortunes have changed coz it would be a real shame if you are still the same poor guy you were back then yet your people won the elections.

Am still a ‘pauper’ but a very HAPPY one. Whereas you are a ‘pauper’ but a very BITTER one.

Now you know our difference.

Its better to be shafted by someone you voted for than someone you never voted for. Get the drift?

Hehehe…I just pity poor sycophants like you but anyways, to each his own, go on celebrating Jubilees win because I am sure that’s the biggest achievement in your miserable life.

Hehehe am happy you have got the drift. Provided one is a registered voter shafting bila lube is a MUST.

Ask yourself something. ALL presidential candidates cast their vote after being dropped by a fuel guzzler. How many of the voters did so including you indiot?

Misery has always been there since the times of Abraham. So dont throw that line here.

Hawaezi juu Unye is the Don. Umeona caricature ya gaddo… Leo ama Jana… It put shit so much in perspective