will have to agree

[ATTACH=full]100358[/ATTACH]

Chelsea to win on Sunday and secure a record 30 wins and 90 fcuking points

All what Man U needs is three decent strikers. Defence na Mid mko sawa kufunga ndio shida.

Halafu wachaneni na Griezmann, he is too expensive and is not a consistent goal scoring machine.

Seems next season Arsenal shall be playing Thursday night football.

Hakuna

microsoft edge? :mad:

Ronny ,martial, darmian to me wauzwe we need a creative midfielder and attacker

What about Mata and Mikhi?

Defence ya Man Utd wako sawa, apart from recent games, they have not been conceding many goals.

Me thinks Manutd have outstanding goalkeepers in Romero and De Gea. They shine because the defence exposes them too much. Someone like Courtois rarely has to make any saves

Michael Keane anaweza rudi for 25 million.

True. Actually, even after the recent loss to Arsenal and Tottenham, United have the second-least goals conceded in the entire EPL. The Spurs have had a great defense this season with only 24 goals scored against them and United coming close with 29. Chelsea have 32, City 39 with Liverpool and Arsenal 42 and 43 respectively. But on the other side of the field, just looking at the top 7, United is the only team with goals below 60. Every team, apart from Everton (61), got 70 goals, Chelsea leading the pack with 80 goals so far. United are way behind with 52 goals only. This shows where Jose needs to concentrate on and having brought in Pogba, Miki and Ibra who really had not been a flop per say, I trust he will not fail on this but time will tell. I know people would say Pogba was a huge flop but its all coz the team made them expect too much from him when he was bought at that exaggerated price. IMHO, even if he changed shirts with half or quarter that price, he would still had had the same outcome more or less. The team is changing but I think so far it is in the right direction.

They are not bad players if they get quality players to play with they will perform ?

But we surely need an inside foward… An attacker who plays in the wings plus he’s comfortable scoring… griezmann, James Rodriguez,willian, mbape… We need one of them

Wenger might make it first of all Everton hates liverfool they might do us a favour . Liverfool na team ndogo munajua tuuu vile kunaendaga . Sanchez lasima achukue golden boot . But tukienda Europa ni sawa tu but let me assure you we will lose all the games tutoke hio cup ya umama tu concentrate ligi na Uncle Wenger

A very sober analysis.
Utd’s defence has been rocksolid & numbers dont lie.
Now now now…to the very interesting topic of who misses out on ucl…as a utd fan, I feel like am in disney land.(Hoping we make it through Europa ofcourse)
The 3 teams I hate the most in England and one of them will miss out. I wish ALL 3 could miss:D.
man city are comfortably through I think…it’ll have to be liverpool or arsenal. Sneaky feeling liverpool will blow it with a draw.

Hahaha…enyewe hiyo ni chuki mbaya!! For me, its gonna be Arsenal. Not necessary a revenge move for the hate they been dishing out (I personally have never hated on Europa) , but just to see what they’ll be saying coz I know they hate Europa with passion.

But yeah, City looks set to go. I really find it hard that Liverpool will mess this up. They have all the advantage on this game. In fact, among the three teams, they are the ones who should comfortably win their match. But then again, this is football. Anything goes. Let’s just wait and see.

:D:D:D. Lets just see what will happen. But I think all the three big teams will win. Na huyo Wenger, given that he has a poor record (cup wise) when it comes to the European arena, in my view, he may actually give his all if Arsenal happens to go to Europa. He knows it can set a good stage for a return to CL with a trophy from here hehe. As a fan, we look at the big rewards but for a manager, anything that can add some lines to his CV will surely be something worth fighting for, unless along the way he has to make some sacrifices.