Will Kenya Ever Create a GOOGLE , SPOTIFY,FACEBOOK , TWITTER etc ?

you don’t have to be an a*shole , grandpa ! …otherwise , quite an informative piece …great info !

WTF, who are the owners of Kenyatalk??

Hilda Moraa currently CEO & Partner at Pezesha

This Kenyan entrepreneur sold her startup for Sh100 million despite giving up a chance to work with Google | Pulselive Kenya

Kenya iko na tech startups kubwa sana. Shida ni they don’t have Kenyan founders. Pengine mtu wa low IQ theory anaeza changia zaidi :smiley:

There’s ushahidi api Platform.
Craft Silicon pia ni wazito wa app development

China. The Chinese clones of Western Internet firms have more users and have become more innovative than the Western firms. They also have more users.

Spotify iko na free (with ads) and subscription (no ads) services for those based in Scandinavia and it’s a mass product. Whenever one travels outside the region you only get a free account for 15 days after which you get logged out or else you subscribe. I am guessing its an agreement with Google Play na Apple Store.

Kenyatalk is created from a web template hehe

i

I’m kenyan, so i’ll try to cut kenya some slack here, There are only three technological super powers in the world: USA, ISRAEL and CHINA.
To produce revolutionary technology you need and ecosystem that natures talent. USA has Silicon valley, Israel has Silicon Wadi and China has Shenzhen, well our Silicon savannah is still work in progress so we’re making do with Ihub, I’m hopefull the right policies and implimentation we’ll get there someday, but for now we’ll just have to play catchup…

I bet the poster meant stuff fully built by kenyans. The likes of wefarm, mkopa solar and mode are not purely kenyan. If you disagree check the top leaders for those companies…all foreigners.

Mwenye KENYATALK ni mama flani anaitwa purple and her sugar boy anaitwa @digi …so technically , @digi ako na sponyo …

Cheza chini Mr. Nuts ama izo nuts utakula

usifanye niku nyang’ anye sponyo wewe …bure kabisa , senji noogle tucker tucker …