Will Mama Ida Hold The Bible for Raila on 12th?

Najua you are dying to draw me bro. Chora lakini ujue sitasoma:D:D:D:D:D. I knew and this is God’s honest Struth that you would pick up on that. Lakini ‘we in Cendro’ speak like our Mums…Okuyo mingi. You should hear my Mum speak in Swahili.

:D:D
Isorait.

Sawa:D…chora mimi lakini si somi! na macomments za mafans wako out out out out. Ama untaka nijichoree bcoz I can you know? Na pia nikuchoree pia…dare the tigritude.

Too much ado about nothing. This is one instance where the government should keep completely away. Let them go through their shenanigans of swearing him in then after the event, wait and see what happens next. That will be the interesting part.

Maybe one day she will write a tell-all book and expose everything. I imagine it would start something like this
“We were young and full of life chasing our degrees at UoN and then I met a liar…” :smiley:

Uncalled for

ati utulivu…did you see her humiliating Salley Kosgei thinking its Beth Mugo then minister on their way to burial Millie Odhiambo’s mother in Mbita.

tafuta crayon bandit utakua sorted

:D:D:D:D
Debbie umevuruta nini?

Pia mimi nashindwa anasema nini:Dnajua tuu you have drawn me ‘ageeeeeeen’ as my nephew would say. BTW I saw some post sometime today where you drew me ‘ati I RIFE IN RANDAN’ how many others have you chorad? shindwe weweeeee!

Jibu swali…how many?

Draw my Sis @Purple with her dude pls. Ama @denis young adjusting in his bacha life, this one has arrived mpaka ako na moti. Ama uchore Kush wangu ana kufa in Syokimau na malaya…wacha nije, niwakute. We will not be in Somesay gazette. Nation na rubbish STAR.

:D:D:D
Did you see The Mona Reesa by @1776 on display at the Tate Gallery?
[ATTACH=full]143582[/ATTACH]

Ngai noooo:D:D:D:D I did not see this darling… no I did not see this, are those my teeth and my tits:D?. Think I have blocked the 1776 niga but obviously you drew me…thie nakou…I don’t ishi under the bridge…I live in them…but funny all the same.

:D:D
I have since grown up (temporarily) and am only to be found on the Business section of this ‘board’.

I so believe you. :D:D and I note the word in brackets. Hee Ngai witu that is serious:D:D:D:D. Where else have you drawn me nugu wewe…nitakuchora one of these fine days!
Kwanza what is killing me is Tate is a walking distance from my old workplace off Horseferry Rd…aiiiii bana Kenyans mna mambo but we got to laugh. Kwanza we have not stopped laughing about ‘kuapisha’ clips…you should see me my Mum and her chama friends…Ngai…you all need help.

I took my young nephews to the Tate in the summer, they refused to leave the building!!!

Una bahati sana blonde

Raila in the USA : The USA has abandoned Kenya in its time of need .
Raila today : Usa should not interfere in kenyan issues
USA : TF nigga!! how are we supposed to help you…!?

[ATTACH=full]143586[/ATTACH] we’ve not forgotten what this bitch promised. If Jakuon is not sworn in atuoshe meyo.

:D:DYou’re an evil man