Will there be Backlash against RV Kikuyus

Not reading past your 1st para for now. You are still speaking for me? naaaah man

So you ask me a question and proceed to answer for me again? Okay leave us the Ruto brigade alone. We will figure it out. Campaign for your candidate of choice boldly like we do and not by displaying sideshows.

Wachaneni na Gachagua. Once gain owning a Kyuk sounding handle does not mean you are a Kyuk.
Who is your candidate of choice as we speak right now…

Ndi mugikuyu mwari witu, na mundu wa muico ndaheire kura ni Mugathe Mwai Kibaki mwaka wa 2007.

As for the candidate of choice in 2022, I would have gone with Kivutha Kibwana even though I know hio ni wasting my vote. I was surprised and so disappointed that he joined the pro BBI brigade.

For now, my focus is on the Linda Katiba movement but then again David Ndii kazi yake ni kuinsult Luos siku hizi. There are Luos who don’t like BBI, I don’t see why he constantly alienates potential allies in this Linda Katiba movement.

Eheeeee(Naijo accent pls) any reason you did not vote in 2013 and 2017?or who did you support?
Secondly why were you willing to throw your weight behind Kivutha knowing he was going nowhere or so you say?
So you are focused on Ndii’s PJ and then trashing him? since he trashes ‘Luos’ hahahahahahaha allow me to raff.
Dude I can see right thru you.

It is time to be tribal!:smiley:

I was outside the country during that period. So that’s why I didn’t vote.

Besides, what’s wrong with siding with a weaker candidate? I would rather my vote goes to Kibwana rather than Raila or the Sugoi thief. I hate that Kenya is caught up in a binary choice between two despicable forces of these two buffoons. So yeah, it’s a matter of principle rather than pragmatism.

As for the Linda Katiba movement, it is a civil society driven initiative, not a David Ndiii driven affair. If the movement loses steam because of his Twitter antics, then it undermines efforts by other people who have equally invested in the movement. Btw, being in a political movement doesn’t and shouldn’t mean blind sycophancy you can still criticize and diss your allies.

As for my Kikuyuness or lack of it, ngai mwathani wacha nicheke. You keep on insisting that I am overbearingly giving you answers to my own questions but somehow you do not see the irony of you taking up the heavy task of deciding who is Kikuyu enough, or as you call it, “Kikuyu sounding handle”".

Madam, let us see your written Kikuyu first before pointing at mine. Heheeeeee. :D:D:D

Wacha sideshows…who did you support when you were away ama did you switch off and picked this up in 2020?
I ignore the rest of your comments.

Exactly. The only people hoping for conflict are the dynasties as they have so far failed to wrestle kyuks from Ruto. They are riding on that to achieve their end. But people are now wiser,. they are very aware of such tricks including the poisoning of own people just to drive an anti Ruto narrative. Probably next is sponsoring the conflict for the same reason. But I think rutos side have intelligence and will uncover any such nefarious trick just like they have uncovered others so far

I wasn’t supporting anyone. But better Mudavadi. Call it voter apathy or whatever but yes, I wasn’t supporting any candidate despite being miles away from home. The 2007/2008 clashes really did a number on me.

Also, I don’t know why you tend to class politics in a binary world. There is always a third option beyond the biggest political movements.

As for sideshows, I was just answering your questions. Geez. Why ask questions if you don’t want me answering them?

SMH.

Anyway, Wacha tu tuachie hapo. I am not convincing you to not support Ruto. That’s not my intention at all.

My point was that Kikuyus might be attacked in Rift Valley if Kalenjins sense that we have not kept the end of the deal.

No hayo tu kwa sasa.

Okiiiii is there a Kajinga High school or Kajinga Sacco near where you live? pls go there and give a history and civic awareness lecture huko. Mimi nakuona.
Even the teens/jizees there will struggle to wade thru your maze.
In summary I supported UhuruRuto by all means possible. Vocal, online, financially and all. They were a good match and quite formidable together. We were not sure they would go past Hague but our slogan was ‘tukamathura mee jera’. Besides pitch anyone against Jakuon and I will pick him/her.
FF we are here. I am with WSR unless he switches sides and beds Jagoon.

Some political views here by some of you remind me of guys IRL wrestling with their sexuality yet all can see they are gay/lesbian/ or worse bi-sexual.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2019-07-17-more-police-stations-set-up-ahead-of-2022/

Kalejinga as usual are expected to cause violence, but this time wameonekana kwa 18.

You can insult me all you want. You think throwing insults legitimizes your point?

I thought I was having an intelligent conversation with a mature political mind but now I see it’s a waste of time.

I won’t sink to your level madam.

2013 RV was very calm and safe under Jubilee. 2017 was the same. 2022 will continue being safe. People are too busy with the farms, biz and work to fight over politics. Jubilee alliance between Kikuyu’s and Kalenjins started by the community leaders but ended up crystallizing at the grassroots. Now separating them is like moving Mt. Kenya. Then currently we have Hustlers nation wave uniting every person on an individual level not tribes. Sasa everyone whether Maasai, Luhya, Kamba, Luo etc is just as important as the Kalenjin and Kikuyu. The only people in panic are the retiring or retired tribal leaders.

Why is it that Kalenjins seem to be blamed for the 07 Violence while in truth Violence was everywhere?

Most casualties were in RV. Plus burning women and children in a church was seen as too much. Even traditionally, when men were fighting they didn’t harm women & defenceless children.

The State has monopoly of violence. Walete upuzi they get crushed like nonsense and casualties will extend to their own kith and kin. Siku hizi Ministry of Interior wako on top na intelligence.

Thing is, Kales think they are the only tribe in Kenya with warriors yet every community had/ have a bunch of warriors too. Chest thumping yet hakuna kitu hata.

Ministry of Interior wako on top with intelligence.

And just like that Ksh.527/= imeingia.
The probabilty of Tanga Tanga guys planning on disrupting the lives of the RV Gikuyu is 82.678%.
You can take that to IFC.