Will you rather use Laundromat, ama Mamafua ako sawa?

kwanza where i live the women who wash are just too hot. you lie akuoshe but what you really want is sex

Kwani hata wewe umemeet villagers hashu…:D…sex starved 150 mama nguo fetishist

Where do you live? I doubt

The men here are too dumb

kibwezi. trust me we have the hottest women. taita is just around the corner na kuna kmtc makindu.niko nai sai which sucks but trust me kibwezi you get the best for almost free ni vile sitaki kujidox butningetuma pics. am drunknot stupid

Not that Nai sipati hot women but Nai itakucost a lot more

Even me what? Kila mtu anajua hio ni front kama tu ile za dawa ya mende.

1 Like

watu wanatomba hadi mboch

A dog’s life

Dawa ya mende ni front ya?

Geez mbona Uliona ujaze hii thread.

Does that mean you are very bright and not a man? :D…shemale?

Yes it should work. Don’t depend on broke bachelors opinions. Many families will readily pay. Charge by the kg. You pic up Saturday morning, Sunday everything is back.

That’s the model, pick,clean, return.

All the damn time…

In

Mjamaa, kuna kitu inaitwa dryer…

Have you ever seen anyone stopping to buy? Can those few satchets placed on a carton top; with a profit margin of 3 to 10 shillings and 3-5 customers a day buying one satchet each feed a man in Nairobi, pay his rent, and clothe him? Wacha tusiharibie watu biashara.

Lots of people do. Some mama fuas do provide sexual services but chini ya maji. I can admit some do have the sweetest pussies available. I once munched a kamba mama fua nikiwa naishi Cabanas, sweetest pussy ever plus they charge a reasonable rate and give you the best sex ever!

Nigger just give a straight answer

3rd eye