William Ruto Atajua Hajui

Niko sure not as many people would vote for Ruto… Msee is just not likeable.

Si hata Uhuru ilisemekana hivo juzi. What was it Orengo said… “the numbers just don’t add up in favour of jubilee, we have 10 million votes.”
Akasahau there’s something called aggressive campaigning. You don’t just pluck 10 million votes from a voter register spread sheet. Wanasema iliibiwa and that uhuru got 6.8 votes on August 8. How then could he get 7.4 million votes in the re-run? He should’ve got around 6.3 million due to expected lowered turnout.

And in 2013 the song was, “there’s no way the people can vote in another Kikuyu president!”

Hata 2022 tunajua wanaNasa waturudi supreme court. Reason this time being, “Ruto is just not a likeable person, there’s no way he won.”

i said it.ruto hatawahi pewa support na kikuyu.period

One thing a Kikuyu will never fail to do ni kurudisha Mkono period

Utterly stupid ppl hahah

Thank you for being honest

Non-Kikuyus speaking on behalf of the mountain?
:D:D:D:D:D, laughable continue dreaming bitches, Ruto presidency is an assured thing.

never ever.nyinyi kkikuyu tunawajua.

Mtashangaa Sana we are voting for Ruto.
Mnatujua kuliko vile tunajijua? Kama unatujua, you know that adage Gûchûkia guûkû? It will be used to give Ruto all the support he needs.

You beat me to it. Come 2020 and the clarion call in mt kenya will be “gũcokia guoko”. Ruto will be president with 98% of kikuyu vote

Meffi

Ghasia shoga mwenzangu,kwani unawashwa tena?

Kwanza tuambiwe who will be running against DP Uncle Ruto ndio niseme he will win by how many votes and % win.

Nyachieth, refer to kyuktothecore’s comment above.
2022- 2032 ni William Samoei Ruto.
get used to it.
hata Maraga angesema turudie mara 100, ningevote Jubilee 101 times.
if nimejaa uji coz i do not subscribe to tin god politricks, i’m guilty as charged.
keep voting for your angel/ god/ enigma, leave me with Uhuruto. i know their flaws, i acknowledge them unlike your ilk who believe TMT is a pure god even with all that is wrong with his approach and integrity.

ruto atachapwa maji si ati nini ama nini.

after being beaten twice in as many months now the stateless naswarites are clutching at straws.
instead of wasting energy discussing Jubilee lineup in 2022, use it to come up with a lineup that will make 2022 interesting and a bit of a challenge.
tumechoka na walkovers

The only person in opposition who can take 20% votes in 2022 is RAT. Madvd, watermelon, wets and slay queen hoho can’t get more than 10% votes. Kwanza anyone other than RAT is a straight walkover for Jubilee as the other regions will rebel against another MOU been thrashed. Meanwhile Jubilee is continuing with its development agenda in the 47 counties which will give it mileage. All those launched projects will be completed and commissioned this second term as the rewards at the ballot will follow.

Niaje jakeino…

Na usi shinde uki kumbusha hawa wajinga…usha washow already

I agree with you for moral and economic reasons. 20 years of Kikuyu presidents has developed the nation without partiality(15 plus the next 5).