William Ruto on KBC - live

How can you tell the whole country that votes don’t matter?

How can someone tell us that we can vote as much as we want but you can nullify the election if tit doesn’t fit him?

Maraga’s statements was the highest point of arrogance we have ever seen from the Judiciary.

The issue of passwords and servers are just sideshows

Ruto: it was an embarrassement that the forms which were said not to be signed were indeed signed as outlined by Judge Njoki and she had them there.

It means that some members of the SC were given wrong forms or did not bother to counter check the forms presented to them.

The decision has been made. We will live with it and revisit another day.

i like the revisiting

Mwilu said Chebukati should have gone through 41k forms to verify… how would he have gone through all of them himself? is this judge serious? What is the work of POs and other employees of IEBC?

IEBC went through hell from our competitors before the elections.

NASWA didn’t want the elections, they were in court 3 days before the polls to have the elections postponed. They weren’t ready for the elections.

The whole process was smooth until NASA lost and all hell broke loose.

Ruto: Kivuitu said himself in 2007 the results were being cooked. This time it was different, we had a near perfect election.

Ruto ni chizi, ati he met Chebukati and he confirmed he had been having night meetings but with his wife and children.

not accepting and moving on support group

Ruto: Innocent commissioners were removed from office after demos by opposition. Now we are facing the same again, they want to remove IEBC officials through illegal ways.

It is unacceptable to use means other than the ones in the law to force a situation.

Even if we lose, there is life outside there. I can go finish up my PHD or go rear chickens.

Good reporting Obi.

What will happen so that we don’t have elections on the 27th? I ama trying to internalise what they mean when they say there will be no elections.

it means either they will withdraw, meaning we won’t have a competitor,

or they will stage a coup,

or they will cause instability to disrupt the elections.

We have a track record that’s why we had representatives elected under Jubilee in places we didn’t have before.

When we say tuko pamoja they say NASA hao, they have nothing to show to Kenyans.