William Ruto...

Mimi Kama Okuyu nitapigia WSR kura 2022, Uhuru and Ruto are the best in a bad basket if you ask me.

4 Likes

Nobody is even mentioning the trail of scandals the WSR has left in his wake. I wonder what is up to know?

who doesn’t have scandals? perhaps martha karua only…

I would wish afungwe before then.UK needs to get rid of him.

Thank God coz you just have one vote… Forgetting ICC politics, we all know the real reason why Ruto and Sang are in court, and the real meaning of uprooting kwekwe and removing madoadoa from rift valley… Ruto did not support Ojinga because he loved him, he supported him because he saw an opportunity of solving the Kikuyu land issue in Rift valley… Remember a painted donkey will never be a zebra.

maybe 2022…we have to otherwise the effect of another PEV on the economy would be unbearable

She is just but dry fry material. Furru sitopu.

Something told me to watch this ‘space’ (in this case, watch this ‘marriage.’) There was bound to be some good entertainment. The something wasnt wrong aftrall. Climax ni 2016-17. Cant wait!!!

nothing earthshaking is going to happen, believe me, UHURUTO is still a good coat in spite of the small noises you are hearing here and there, and nobody throws away a good coat…

ruto is no raila, he will be dp till 2022 loyal and scheming. by then there will be no uhuru, no raila he will be the big man and if central kenya does not support him it will be a blessing in disguise. a kalenjin, luo, luhyia coalition akin to that of 2007 will win. IMO only alfred mutua and a reinvented ababu namwamba can be future threats. another kikuyu won’t sell before 2027

2 Likes

hizo rhetorics za @Elin sio msimamo ya wanajubilee

1 Like

Kila mtu abebe msalaba wake.They spread propaganda about baba but we all know who fixed who.

1 Like

If Ruto were to split from Uhuru in 2017 life would be very interesting.

babu has to step down first for Ruto to run. Ruto needs to inherit coast and parts of western from babu to mount a formidable presidential run

You people need to get a life. Discussing people’s ambitions who do not even care about you.

2 Likes

I agree

You must understand politics and people in it. Otherwise, you will have to sit back, accept being ruled, and let them decide on what to do with you.

Vile nimesema mara kwa mara after the 2017 election, we will see the mother of all divorce where even the children will participate. Hii JAP itapasuka katikati and URP watabaki kwa baridi, kazi yao itakuwa imekwisha. Just watch this space

They will do what they want to irregardless

1 Like

kama wewe hukuwa tukitengeneza jubilee please kaa na umafi yako huko uarabuni.TUNAJUA KULE TUMETOKA NA KULE TUNAENDA.