Winner by Knockout

Unaongeaje ni kama hujawai ishi mwambasani. Pale Tudor, I used to come across bare chested mamas walking about bila aibu. Ukijaribu kujificha unatukanwa…
My neighbor across alikuwa anatembea Kwa nyumba uchi kama mchawi…I could see coz dirisha zilikuwa zile from floor to lintel

Thank you my friend, you’ve been here to witness the coastal lifestyle, mtu asiniambie I had a paedophilic mind

Kuna tu dame twa primary tulikuwa tunapenda kuja kwa hao to play with my two year old son lakini pia coz. my wife used to give them juice and biscuits then wana watch TV. One time wakakuja wife hakuwa, niliwatimua coz. I was busy working, lakini sahii naona kuwatimua ndio itakuwa order of the day

Kwach, tuseme I saw an opportunity to ‘mock’ you but yes this shits goes down sana especially in my Ocha. I know some single Mums who ‘married’ off their beautiful daughters to rich men they okotad huko bar and had had them first.

This one set you up na wewe ukaingia huko ta ‘nguku eiteiruo mbebe’:D. They must have perfected the game now so it must worse. Usithubutu tena else Kamiti will be your holiday home.

Your hekayas are informative, educational, relatable and hilarious.

Labda walidhani ni @kelele tuu!

test za hosi ziliaacha kufanywa??

Sijawahi live in Mombasani. I come to visit for a few days.

Mtoto wa kunguru ni kunguru… na hufunzwa mapema!

Budda that meant going to court and that was even going cost me my job, whatever the outcome

Next time come visit me, you’ll have the experience;)

hehe,yani hii ndio tactic ya ku extort bachelors…waiting for the revenge

I will for sure. Load revenge pls.

Ok, coming

Never let anyone too close to your life.

:D:D:D:D:D. Several Kenyan guys pia hufanyiwa hivyo na Ugandan women who have teenage daughters huko Kampala.

Wakifungua mlango unasimama hapo kuwablock wasiingie na sura ya mtu amekula ndimu.

This is definately a set up. no one in their right minds leaves a teenage girl to spend time in a single mans house.

It was a set up and I wasn’t suspecting it to say the least

Hekaya ya hio revenge ikuom.

Ehh! Iza joh! Inafikaga tu place you just keep to yourself ata watoi wa neighbour wakidai kukuja kwako. Shit might go south very quickly mkianza kuzoeana.