winners church prosperity "gospel" flyer

how do you fight an enemy you know nothing about? Wouldnt the prudent thing to do is find out all you can about him?

Anyone who claims to be able to talk to the dead is a fraud. There are entire channels on youtube that debunk these people…and ghost hunters are idoits

1 Like

You don’t need to fight him, just know he exists n be wary …coz your Father in heaven will fight him

Since as an immortal you cannot n will not handle him

John 4:7 "Submit yourselves,then ,to God .Resist the devil ,and he will flee from you "

1 Like

Purr you are very good with the bible verse so I cant argue with you on that level. But that text simply translates to, "there is is really bad guy out there who wants to fuck you up. If he comes to you, try to resist and if you fail, its ok, coz God will fuck him up later. "
There is no way this is ok!

Ha ha …you should read about St Augustine of Hippo, he was a philosopher n scholar before he became a priest…he wanted to understand God
and put it all together but God is beyond our understanding, Satan is not a bad guy , he’s the source of evil …hes been there for thousand of
years …till the end of time. So let it go , you can’t handle him and he will not destroy you unless you let him

I suppose you are right Purr. Personally, I dont believe the devil exists. I believe there is evil in the world but its not personified as a person but rather as innate part of human nature.

Ok hun, bt don’t go looking for him or experiences pliz don’t

I’ll take your advice on that sweetie…now when im i buying you cofffee? ;):rolleyes:

After our bible study

If thats what we are going to call it, then sure! :p:D

You seem to be new here, ask @karemahiti …were goin to read the bible:oops::oops:

Im willing to do that dear

In the name of J€$U$ CHRI$T :wink:

Boss,Hubbard created Scientology these other creatures cant even make a flyer ati operation bye bye

Baby steps…this is how they start