Winning 200M what would you do with the money.

Man I borrow a leaf from your book

Pharmaceuticals or Cosmetics manufacturing. But you have to know your isht in these matters.

I laugh Everytime I hear someone say eti real estate/ flats blah blah blah. Find out how much those two industries are worth in East Africa alone and how underserved they are.

I know of a similar story. A guy is a professional lottery player. He won a house worth $2m and a year later won the same lottery. Watu kama hao hununua lottery tickets worth $100k increasing chances of win kabisa. Almost guaranteed win.

In Kenya, sadly lotteries are scams. You get paid for public gimmicks and get peanuts. There is no way in hell you get 200 million and still keep the same lifestyle ati umeinvest.looks fishy.

weeh hao ni serious gamblers of life

Huyu jama amechenga watu wa kuomba omba, hata mimi nitatafuta githeri media niwaambie nimesota.

Wadau swali yangu ni moja ukishinda hio 240M kuna venye unaweza chukua pesa yako ki stealth mode bila raia/media especially shitizen kujua

[ATTACH=full]170626[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]170627[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]170629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]170628[/ATTACH]

@Whisky Jimmy hivi ndio chinku huchukua hiyo cheque

Kitu kama hii iko sawa kuliko kuanika picha yako kwa billboard pale thika road

nothing fishy ,it’s good to set up yourself for passive income, that guy after 5 years will be living off returns for a very long time, abisai used to get 1m interest monthly from fixed deposit last year.It all depends with the advice you get and your personality, you can choose to think long term, or live large fyi, you can easily blow away 200m within 6,months

Hapo sasasawa ndio poa

Ningeinvest na ka clinic/mini hospital + Pharmacy+ a Mortuary huku gishagi. All should be affordable. 5yrs later I would be swimming in so much money.

:D:D:D hii debate ni kama kula chapati kwa ndoto alafu ukiamka unajipata na Blangeti kama ya uncle.

Hope
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D hope isa good thing

Lakini for the record mimi nikishinda pesa yoyote, mingi au kidogo, lazima ni haribu. Be rich for one day.

Soma terms and conditions. They can use your pictures for advertisement.

This is a very solid idea actually,Ubaya ni 200M wont cut it.To manufacturer a new drug U need like 150M pa for research then 400M for it to be certified by WHO for circulation.At that Cost you can maybe maufacture generic drugs by obtaining permision from the original owners of such drugs.This is a very lucrative venture.Its worth around 80Billion pa and IRR’s of 30-50% are not uncommon cz Kenya imports 70% of its pharmaceuticals.Alternatively,u can venture into making homeuse consumer products eg Manufacture of Condoms.It costs around 4bob to manufacture one and u can sell the same for around 50 for a 3 condom packet.only 190million condoms are produced against a demand of 360Million per year.Or maybe an antiseotic kama zike za Dettol.If Kenyans know how much money Reckitt Benckiser (Manufactures of Dettol,Harpic,Mortein Doom,Strepsil,Veet,Airwick among others) make per year,hizi story za mburroti kila mahali zitaisha.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

YOU MUST BE CRAZY TO THINK, FOR EVEN A SECOND, THAT SPORTPESA HAS EVER GIVEN SOMEONE SHS 200M.

Guys running that company are clever enough to realize that they’d progressively start losing players if they failed to provide a ‘jackpot winner’. Ngojeni tu and you’ll see another winner announced pretty soon. Na hakuna penye mtaona pesa ati amespend. Just wait.

aaai kwali wanapelekaga wapi izo millions

Enyewe hio plot manenos is too much with hii ukora ya sikuizi… Unanyanganywa shamba ukiwa ndani with everything including county govt approval