Winter is coming

Ango Ng’ombe unasumbua!
Kula napier grass na molasses pole pole!

My fellow “citizen”. I guess TRIBE trumps all. It didn’t take you long to come out of your “cocoon”.

Amazing. :eek::confused:o_O Guess you must have been part of that crew in 2008 when Prez Obama was running and voted against him because of his heritage.

Hii dunia kweli ina mengi.

Hi birrionea @Swansea eish umepotea sana!! Bro what happens in ktalk stays here. After this nonsense is behind us we should link up again eh? ;):D:D:D

Yes indeed. Infact voter’s card inasafishwa for Trump inje. :smiley:

Hehe … mlebo hapo umetorokea lawama ki Lionel Messi. Isorait

Three Seconds to Hell
You will wake up to a sharp excruciating pain, the warm wetness on your chest will be blood flowing from your heart, life ebbing away to nothingness, the small gaping wound on your thorax will help guide your eyes to the cause; and there standing next to you, dagger in hand stained with your life will be your own, Khulichy.

Ironic. Think about how oxymoronic your statement is. You mean if you talk trash about RAT, the whole tribe is offended? And you have the gall to tell someone else that ‘they’ are tribalistic?!

@Swansea has a peculiar way of thinking. We can deal with hard indisputable facts. The myth of people voting against Obama’s heritage is one perpetuated by Jakuonists. One need only search donor records using common Kenyan names to see who among them were his donors and thus likely voters of Kenyan heritage. Most Jakuonists do not want to go there for it shocks far too many of them to realise that the heritage of the people they attack, were in the majority of those supporting Obama https://www.fec.gov/data

Bwana NIS officer @obienga. Kwanza wacha nianze na kukukaribisha mtaani. I see you have crossed over from Nipate.com to spread your govt propaganda and bidding.

Now. What were you saying again? :smiley:

Please familiarize yourself with the term U[SIZE=4]O[/SIZE][SIZE=6]TP[/SIZE]. :D:D:D

Hehehe you wish to see a divided army…my fren you are in for a rude shock. A corporal Otieno will gladly blow out the brains of a Nyanza hooligan. Orders my friend.

When a Jakuonist’s only retreat is to rant about imaginary NIS and government propaganda when caught peddling untruths, it is understandable that is the only straw they have left to clutch.

What is it again you were saying about persons of Kenyan origins voting against Obama because of his heritage? The source of US election data was provided to you, now prove it instead of running off into irrelevancies that seem to only exist in figments of your imagination.

Bwana @obienga hapana chukulia sisi kama wajinga. You’re an intelligence officer. That’s a fact.

Now. You’re so quick in transparency to show the former President Obama’s donors.

Can you do us a favor and open the SERVERS even after SCOK ruled so we can see what is being hidden there?