Wish me luck Talkers... Tutachekiana Baadaye!

Godspeed bro. Dedication: Roll On by Alabama…

hope nananimpa reads this

1 Like

are you waiting on the wings? waiting for the proverbial hand to fall…

1 Like

chemsha ndimu mbili uongeze asali na ka-whiskey hivi… hiyo ndiyo dawa ya homa alafu ulale. Nitakupatia squad ya kurudi.

1 Like

Remove tracking device/ GPS ulete hiyo mali Kenya by road… All the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h7adol1OjY

1 Like

I will have you two know that me and my @Nananimpa have no secrets and she is a very understanding woman. If i am happy she is happy so whatever makes me happy she is fine with it… what a woman? they sure don`t make them like that anymore!

Safe journey. By the way morroco hutakosa msapere anaitwo kamau ama mbugua akiuzia waarabu nyama ya mbuzi.

1 Like

Hehehehehhe I once considered that. nilikuwa na £1/2 M worth of Leather jackets but hauwezi penya. The second you interfere na hizo tracking devices umejiitania to the nearest karau station no matter what country you are in. Not worth it. But thanks for giving me ideas! hehehehe

safiri salma salamini kaka braza

1 Like

Laterz Talkers!!!

They say its better die trying than living without doing nothing… That cargo is will be paid by insurance, and instead of thinking of how you can escape your dramas in a foreign land you are here trying to impress @Nananimpa … Nkt!

1 Like

momo siwesmake

:D:D

I kind of missed that, but technology is installed by humans… Fanya research and invest some money…

sucfess, rudi na cia marimû

PITIA HAPA KIMIILILI UKITOKA MOROCCO

2 Likes

safari salama @kabuda :slight_smile:

Umekuwa ‘The Transporter’? Nevertheless, safe journey.

Nakutakia mema kaka braza. nitamiss hekaya zako na vile unakoroga akili za wachache hapa kijijini na hizo hekaya zako.

That’s quite a distance. Safari njema @Ka-Buda na Mola akulinde.