with mobdro and unlimited bandwith

tv/monitor. i use my tv as a monitor via hdmi

1 Like

How so? Please, explain what one needs to do to connect to the telly from the phone. Thank you!

kama ni from phone to telly it depends with the phone ,some phones cant support hdmi,but from pc to comp iyo n easy

1 Like

The only true vpns that ever worked in Kenya were wi-free and also pd-proxy kwa ile evdo modem. Hii finchvpn inashinda ikidisconnect forcing you to be alert isimalize bundles zako

Sorry i think theres is someting ur missing, Bluestacks is a windows app that lets u run android apps on ua pc. Now if u install Mobdro(which is an android app) on bluestacks u will be using ua tft/pc screen to watch those chanels. if ua pc supports hdmi video out or vga video out u can relay ua pc display to your tv .(siku hizi almost tv zote ziko na VGA na HDMI support.So instead of purchasing those huge fta dishes (no offense team fta) and maybe unaishi kwa estate unaji sacrifice na net unlimited kama zuku ama faiba

2 Likes

That there is what I call explanation! Thank you!

So they don’t work these days ama?

I don’t know of any sim cards the VPNs work with in Kenya. Its like they blocked

VPN zinafanya kazi

Tuelimishe bana…

vpn nyingi sana zinafanya… finch and the likes

tupee settings hehe

kwanza niko unliminet hapa ,hii kitu munasifu na mimi youtube inabuffer nikama tulikosana

za nini? finch ama?

yep finch ama yenye una prefer,vile kwanza unaweza iseti kwa pc coz kwa phne battery inadedi

Any other vpn apart from finch. Thanks

google should be your best friend… kuna hadi free VPNs

s

sasa umetusaidia aje heri bas you name the ones you prefer