Wives of nowadays

Computer Science is a course done by introverts, nerds. They’d rather spend that time programming
My social circle also includes students of Statistics who are still introverts

They are missing nothing. Waendelee hivyo. I also never partied as a young person and to date I don’t see anything I missed except problems.

Yeah it’s a risk faced by the man. He never knows the history of the girl she is paying dowry for. And it should be a warranty, otherwise why are we paying it

Sawa…hawatajua wakikuliwa bibi. Have you seen the responses from the ladies? they are advising that woman to go back to her hubby and lie about dates!!!

Yeah because marrying (taming) a whore is not a problem for a woman. A man will go huge life losses if he works hard and marry a whore (whom she never knew her history)

Why do you pay for anything? Bcz nothing in life is free. Not bcz if you pay you get a warranty. You can pay dowry b4 you even marry she dies. You won’t get a refund. You are very young, life will teach you through experience. Even the car you import you don’t know the history. The house you buy could have had a live person buried in its foundation. Get used to kuenda hasara na kuchukua risks. It’s part of life. It’s unavoidable. Bure ukae single kama mimi if you are risk averse. High risk. High return. Economics 101.

At least you’ve acknowledged it, those are some of the problems boychild faces.

Usually a man’s life is divided into black and white. He can choose to party and be jobless after (unless he is lucky) or work hard to get the skills (programming 24hrs).

A lady meanwhile will party with the party guys but marry the good guy coz he has a job but later cheat on him with these party guys still

It is always said you never know the history of the girl you are marrying.

So why would you pay dowry for a whore…what is there that’s not free. Or rather what’s the economics behind a dowry

For a car/house you are not concerned with the history. You are concerned with the present state, present condition not whether somebody was buried underneath. People have been being buried throughout

Which losses? Even Jesus great grandmother was a whore. Who do you think you are to avoid whores? They were fucking with men like you so pick up where others have left off. You can not even police your own daughter’s pussy you think you can control a person you found with 42 mandibles. Kijana, ni utoto inakusumbua… Kwanzaa men like you who call women whore, end up with the worst women. Wale hawajali get the best. It’s like the guy who smokes dying at 99 in his sleep. Then the guy who can’t even touch anything unhealthy dies at 30 with cancer. Maisha ni complicated kijana. Kula chumvi utajua.

Boychild is not innocent either. Nein. Never has been. Na sijui kwanini you are hammering this ‘history’ so much. If one cannot handle the partner’s past then they should not get married. It is said those without a ‘past’ have no future. Don’t just look at your inner circle as a reference. There are guys raving and burning the midnight oil at the same time. Balance ndiyo muhimu. I don’t regret my raving days at all. I learnt how to handle boys.
Sasa even if P.Diddy docked his yacht with lots of ‘kavoisie’ #not loading coz I am not excited.
But at anayhoooo at the end of the day one has to do what makes them happy.

Parte after parte…UNAPOLOGETICALLY bwahaha.

Intelligence is very important in a woman. This is what you get for marrying matako kubwa.

What you see am talking about is after lots of research.

I have no problem with whores partying. What problem is there is when women will refuse to marry their party guys but opt for this stable guy and hide her past or be concerned when he wants to know her past when all he is doing is seeing if they’re a match

Isn’t the definition of whore, a woman who sells sex? Selling means there’s a price to pay. No free lunches. Enda Sabuni Joy useme upewe free uone if whore are free… Kwanza dowry is nothing. You have to pay all her bills. Buy her houses and cars.

Even bad boys never marry bad girls. It’s called balance.

Yeah Diana Marua was very lucky to find a rich beta male craving for love.

Why couldn’t she marry her party guys

meffi ya Kilimani pana tambua, endatafuta advice huko. Women will never grow brains like you.

Wacha dowry that’s just the start. Houses. Cars. Pay all her bills.

Yeah I know, that’s why divorces are increasing and men are busy frustrated axing down their women

Smart guys do research the woman they want to marry. Secretly. That I can tell for sure. And pls drop that word whore. Does not apply to all women.