wivu gone wrong

They should have killed each other, we do not need such men in our society. It is their type that is making women feel like they are the prize…YET WE ARE THE PRIZE, WE ARE MENNNNN…We are second to GOD :D:D

NI WALE wanapigania mwanamke wanafaa kuuliwa na kama si sahi ni sasa hivi!!! HOW ON earth is that still happening…:mad::mad::mad:

Huyo dame kama alikuwa na low self esteem sai najua imepanda kama bei ya petroli.

I once said be careful of simps,now see they are cutting fellow men.

It’s never that serious venye huko juu wamesema.

:D:D:D:D:D

Disclaimer kitu gani kwani wewe hunyesha mwisho wa mwezi na wamama wenzako, ghassia

[ATTACH=full]352574[/ATTACH]

Why would someone extend such violence na ata hajawai peleka any form of dowry or even introduced as a potential suitor to the lady’s parents

Vipi Patco

pia wewe kama unajipenda mbona ukamulie Lecturer nyoka, muwachie ama mpige through pass upate ma A.

aibu

Kweli sana, truer words have never been spoken. Lecturers wacha tu. My pops failed to graduate UoN faculty of Vet Medicine juu he snatched a beauty his prof was eyeing

Fuck

[ATTACH=full]352609[/ATTACH]

Manze tp wengi walikuwa hot

si pia Mimi nlinyang’anywa na principal

Hii mali ni safi banae,

Sasa wanaume wanapigana panga juu ya kuma? Kitu imekanyagwa proper pale KU na wanaume na sponsors??

Upuzi iko ni mingi sana.

Will never forget the very beautiful Miss Muthee, teaching practise form 3 akitufunza chemistry. The whole front row used to pretend not to understand what she is teaching so that they can watch her ass shake as she writes on the black board. One clown used to drool and hide his hard on behind the desk whenever she was writing notes on the board. Hii mwalimu ili malisa sisi sana. Karao mmoja wa jogoo road police station alianza tabia ya kukuja kupick yeye shule kumanina yeye.

I don’t think you can ever over insist on this…imagine kuma imepigiwa duff mpararo miaka nne na comrades…I cannot date/marry/kamua dem amepitia campo…shit hizo ghasia hutumika vibaya pale hostel…dem anakuliwa round 8 per day…and you hear guys wanting to marry an intelligent woman…acha niendelee kukamua 18 and 19 year old wenye wamemaliza high school juzi