woi woi woi!! chelsea mko chini 2 sana

All well put…up until the arsenal part

2 Likes

Haha @ edundu you never know labda wanaeza maintain their current form through out nxt ssn

If it had been the other way around man u guys would be like ‘bao ni bao’…‘game hushindwa na mabao sio ball possession…blah blah blah…’ u lost better luck next season…

I thought football matches are won by number of goals scored? Isnt that the reason why there are positions named defenders and goalkeepers? Since when did statistics become the decider of who should have won?

1 Like

a time will come when chelsea after being succesful the fans will demand champagne football but since chelsea haijafika hio level winning ugly is good for them…,

How is being good at preventing the other team from scoring an ugly win? Isnt that the reason teams don’t lose?

there are supporters of two teams who are forever in denial and would always like to ascribe faults to the other team in hopes of making their team look better

1 Like

Chelsea beat man u not for the first time nor last.
Why is it man u and city arsenal will improve next season and not Chelsea
Come next season Chelsea will be better than this season.:):):slight_smile:

Can you name the squad of Chelsea under Claudio Ranieri before the arrival of Maureen?

thats the reason everyone and their mothers wanted him out of madrid…

They still bagged the three points…and are edging closer to the EPL title.

70% ball possession without scoring is like banging a chic for years without making her pregnant then apatane na jamaa ampige shoti moja apate ball.Enough said.

ARSEANLI TUNACHUKUA F.A CUP POLEPOLE TUUU

mtadinywa na villa pole pole tu. hamna timu malenge kama assno

boss 10/11 WINS LAST GAMES SO WEWE KEEP ON WATCHING NETBALL STATISTICS

and they had to labour to extra time with Reading. what is Reading? hebu kwanza ngoja Blues iwakamue Sunday halafu tuongee zaidi…

1 Like

So Chelsea fans, i guess you still wondering why guys are so against you even after your performance, not only against United, but the whole epl season. Actually in the whole epl it is the only team to have a “consistent good performance” from start to finish and for most (including me), it was already known that the epl title would be blue. But here is the problem. A team that had (and still has) a starting line up like Chelsea’s should be the number one contender in the UCL. I actually believed at the start of the season that Chelsea would be the fourth team after Manchester United, Barcelona and bayern Munich to rake in a treble THIS season. But alas, the team was easily knocked out in both the FA and UCL by teams you wouldn’t even have thought of. And as much as it’s already written that the 14-15 epl title is Chelsea’s, you can’t really turn a blind eye to the fact that nearly all teams in epl have been having a see saw kind of performance. And by that I mean, it’s not just Chelsea’s average performance that has lead the team to an early win for the epl title but it’s majorly coz most of the other epl teams have had a miserable run. I speak of an average performance coz honestly, am pretty sure even bar ca and bayern at the very start, they really had an eye on this team only now they just laughing at that thought. You see Chelsea had that potential to take in big only that it just decided to scramble for what is remained of. I think that’s what hash-tag is on about. Of course you won. I mean a goal still gave the three points right? Actually It would have been a major embarrassment for Chelsea to swallow a defeat from United at this point. But the fact the game was won by only a goal is really an eyebrow raiser for those concerned. Even if United won, Chelsea would still be the team to beat for the title. So why play like it’s a UCL final? Why not give all you have as you have nothing to lose? With all that talent on the pitch, why is the team just running for one (just ONE) trophy? Barca had a slow start in the season but now they can do the treble which is a high possibility. UCL semis has the top teams of europe, the teams I had thought may reach this far apart from one; Chelsea. This team is at its peak, just like bayern two years ago and barca half a decade back. So if Chelsea ain’t careful, judging by their overall performance, they will lose more than they will gain.