Woiye nikopeshe 500

Utaskia no animal was hurt during the filming of this scene

According to them, a real is one engages in "“jenga jina, haribu mfuko”!

1 Like

Fixed

I have experienced those i think they line up like 5-10 dudes hivi figuring a take home of 2,5 to 10k.

Best to ingore such requests and wait for the response texts!

1. Ume get my text?
    Reply: Yep
  2. So uta ni help?
  3. No reply*
  4. Her text / call
  5. No reply
    A follow up text the next day or call 90% of the time apologizing for pissing you off with the request! :D:D
1 Like

That is savage.

Kuna manzi alikuwa akiinitisha pesa, naitisha onion rings kwanza. Akinipa nazikaranga na mafta(lube) then nakula. Then namshow nimekuwa blacklisted na CRB

500 pekee ndio mnalilia? Peasants…

collateral guaranteed

its not about the money, its the prinicple

2 Likes

Even Chris Kirubi will not just give you any amount of money, hata hiyo mia tano,just sababu you asked for it and you are woman.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D
Huhuhu.
Nimepatia wewe honorary dim eye degree. Wueeh…

Usiwai waste time ukiombwa loan ya mia tano. mpee ndio akikosa kulipa next time usiitishwe thao kadhaa. Atakua anakumbuka ana doo yako anaenda kuomba kwingine. Always works

You think they care? Wataendea suckers Wengine tu

1 Like

kuna wale hata haya hawana, utasikia akisema “nikopeshe thao nitarefund yote ikiwa 1500 coz nina 500 yako”

Not my problem. Ngori ukua ishanitoka. Lazma watu wakamuliwe

Apo ndio unamuonesha vile ulikua umetegemea io punch kuna kamradi mahali amekukwamisha

hiyo pesa ya kupeana mwanzo ndo baadaye nisiombwe ndo sina

You Know what? We’re going to get caught. Do you know why? There’s a dumb nigga that’s messing up for everybody. That dumb nigga is you.

Stupid advice. Suppose 100 niggars borrow 1k each from you and fail to pay, that is 100k right there. Are you able to afford such a loss in a year?

2 Likes

SV rudi ukasome nouns and verbs ama nikuitie matiangi