Woman #3 emerges in the love triangle murder

First wives survive. They usually walk away unscathed. God is usually on their side.

Hehehe ninja is a heavyweight champion… 100KG and above only…:D:D

Ameen! This message should be read LOUD and CLEAR to all home-wreckers! Malipo ni hapa hapa.

Lakini iyo rural electrification iko na doh mbaya, it has made millionaires

Hakuna mwanamke anakufaa.

Upuzi. Uliza biblia how Esther became Queen.

Seems like the late Mary always wanted to meet women her husband was involved with.

She also had requested the above to meet her but she refused. I think there’s more than meets the eye.

The late Mary might had her own plans from the time she met her killer and had tables turned against her.

[ATTACH=full]223022[/ATTACH]

Huyo jamaa Ni focused anajua chenye anataka, sio Kama jamaa wengine naonaga mara 1,8, na 16 gb Hadi unashindwa Kama ni mantra ya memcard anafuata

kabisa, akienda kuwinda ni kama simba, hata ka 1gb kakivunjika mguu akifukuza herd atafuata hiyo momo hadi mwisho

:D:D:D:D:D:D focus ni muhimu

@introvert kuja bila kutumana @ciokariga ,iko gorofa inajengwa hapa

Kuja nikushow kitu

Hapa akina @mayekeke ndio walijua.
If you can sustain more than one woman please just marry them all.

Wewe sema tu AAAMEEEN and maybe you are not the first wife …

Key word: usually.

Plus, Esther was ordained for a special mission in life to save the Israelites, ndio maana Queen Vashti had to exit the scene.

I am, definitely. Baraka zote za mwanaume katika ndoa huja na the first wife, the wife of your youth. That’s where you know whether your life is gonna take direction or not. She’s the helpmate and comforter when you’re down there as a young man with nothing to show. Therefore, mistreating that first wife carries dire life consequences as you can see in Kori’s case. All the tucungwas are in deep dodo na Kori akaharagania nyumba yake. Vanity of vanities says the preacher.

and just like that watu wameacha kuhurumia the deceased.but i wouldnt judge hadi nijue why aliacha the first union.[SIZE=2]na jana nilisema kitu kwa AOB ya jana[/SIZE]

Kori (a young sheep) ako na @shoti_mzito

First wife wa Kori amesuffer sana, she’s a hardworking, virtuous woman. You could see the deep heart cries, as she was being interviewed yesterday at her tiny shop in Kayole. One can deduce that she still loves and prays for Kori. She made Kori into the handsome, rich lad he is alafu akatupwo nje kama ghassia. It is so unfair! You adulterous men shall never escape judgement.

Infact the punishment for adultery is death. God hates adulterous spirits because they are never satisfied. Even when they are Christians, they are still not 100% satisfied with God; they want other gods in their lives chasing empty visions of grandiosity.

enyewe events in the recent past zimenifanya in my mind nianzishe hastag inaitwa: HERI BIBI

Nice, bibi yule mmoja. Go in peace young man, thou art blessed. :slight_smile: