Woman, 35, marries HERSELF and even seals the union by kissing her own reflection in a mirror.

Sasa unajidinya aje?? Vidole??

Kwani christians hawakunywagi pombe?? Sisi utuitie pombe wewe utakunywa uji

Njoo na yako. Siezi tajirisha watu wanaharibu brain cells na kidney za watu na kueneza ukimwi na kuchangia crime na mauaji.

Why are you so bitter with me? Hii machungu yote for an internet stranger? Deal with your mommy issues uwachane na mimi coz mamako ndiye mbwa Malaya mkubwa zaidi ya wengine wote.

Ni babako hunitomba.

I hadn’t even seen that they had broken up with her bf. Or is it fiancee. LOL. No need to waste a party bcz of a 3 legged monster. Unajipa raha mwenyewe.

Say hello to a drawer of dildos, vibrators and loneliness.

OK. Now is when I’m reading the whole story btw she’s very lucky the last woman who I saw had gotten married on Halloween. Lemme just put the video coz it’s unbelievable what happened. Don’t be messing with these demonic holidays

The most lonely&frustrated women on earth are married women. At least dildos aren’t as diseased as the office cock carousels your wives be riding if a man as much as bats an eyelid at them. If they are in paradise why do they hoe so much? Talk about cheap women they are fucked on office carpets and they pay for lodgings. Kwani you guys don’t fuck your wives or why are they so thirsty for male attention?

Babako ndiye huenda down on me since he is no longer homo erectus. Enda umuliza vile ye hunidinya na hilo pua lake kubwa ngiti eno.

Pombe utakunywa kwako. Kwangu is a no pombe zone. Only fermented porridge or uji.

Wanaume kweli tumeisha

You know that busaa is fermented porridge.

I don’t know so you are set then.

Ilikua tu Fyi since you were putting no alcohol and fermented porridge in the same sentence. Or rather how do you ferment it?

How do you expect me to know such things me I’m used to packet one.

Ata Capanty hawes Kubali kuoa Capanty!!

Wewe hunaga akili… Za pombe basi utatupatia tukakunywe mbali