woman driver harrased by boda riders

These bastards never obey any rules, they’ll invade your lane, overtake from the left, overlap and squeeze in right in front forcing you to brake, tail gate, and brush against you, etc. They understand nil about keeping their distance. Then they abuse and attack without cause. Generally, they’re a criminal nuisance. If you knock one down simply zoom to the nearest cop station. You must think of your safety, first. Even if a thousand follow you, don’t stop.

In a mob, the most stupid and low IQ individuals are the ones who make the decisions.

Hii video itaenda viral mpaka international.
Those boda guys will have a very long week once the DCI is involved.

Ata kama hawaonekani vizuri, niko sure kuna cctv kwa hiyo petrol station iko hapo karibu.

I think she was spared a more terrible fate because she’s a woman. You can clearly hear some of them saying “usipige” when they realize its a lady driver. Angekuwa mwanaume? Angepigwa mob justice ya kimataifa na hiyo gari ichomwe. We must reign in these boda boda idiots because they’re thugs, not because they attacked a woman.

Sheep mentality.

Wale watashikwa wawe funzo. Robbery with violence.

In the longer term we have to deal with these monkeys.

Kibaki had good intentions of empowering youth and growing economy but our bonobo genes and shithole governing systems has failed to bring order to this sector

Watu wako hapa kunguza nyondoz , others are even touching the cookie this niggaz just took advantage of the prevailing situation to safisha mecho .

Macho za wana boda zilikua chafu, so waliamua kuyaosha kiasi

Kenyan men

Hizi nyangau kuna siku walinichapa kwa sikio na chuma bana, after ganging up on me, I had to cry for help as I defended myselfu, good luck there were cops patrolling around the scene, waka separate noma, one of them wanted to overcharge me juu aliona thao, nilikataa doo yangu haiendi

Really

Really bad, hope she will recover to enjoy driving again

Look at the calibre of your politicians then you’ll understand why your country is the way it is

Sexual harrassment is equally bad if not worse than getting beaten up

Where are the Kenyan men in this society.
Hao watu wanashika matiti, leo wangefaa kulala kwa city mortuary

I feel no remorse when I see a boda boda guy dead after being knocked down by a vehicle. The IQ of a boda boda guy is -10. Those fucks cant reason. Wajinga kabisa.

Wewe na hao watu wa bodaboda hamna akili.So Kibaki alitoa tax ya bodaboda na akawaambia wakuwe unruly.Jinga kama mamako tu.Babako angemtomba rasa njotii yako ipotelee

Wewe tomba maiti 7 matako, usiku saa tisa. Na utumie mavi ya babako kama peanut.

naweza kudinya rasa upate akili.kisha uniletee maiti ya babako niidinye pia

I blame Kenyan politics. If there was will, these boda savages can be tamed easily. Look at Rwanda, very well behaved coz laws are applied. Here politicians need them for votes and mobilization so ,

This is barbaric and inhuman. Deeply reprehensible act by cowards.

Riders resort to violence because they do not have legal status on the road, the bike is not theirs or insured.

Last year 1722 boda boda riders and their passengers died from road accidents.

There is a national association / Boda Association of Kenya that has failed to change the sector. Government constituted a task force a few years ago but never released a report.

Police efforts to enforce traffic rules are thwarted by politicians. There are almost 2 million riders in Kenya.

This is a situation that needs firm action but that will not happen in an election year.