Women Are Pathetic

Mtu wa duthi atadai kutomba kabla alete hio ghassia ingine,wasee wa duthi ni wale wambaya:D:D:Dhow many rich niggas hii kanairo wamecomplain kutombewa na jeshi ya duthi?Kuna jamaa wa duthi aliniambia bike zinakuaga na place ya tool box in between na huwa wamejaza condoms because they get payed either in cash or kind by this women

I suppose the visitor was her brother or relative:D:D:D:D that’s wat I interpret from your statement papo. This ladies you left here in +254 hoe like nonsense

That woman is a kunguru and that man was his customer. Women know how to pick their targets well apana macheso. They know who the simps are, they know who the guys who don’t get women, and they also know who the Alpha male is. Kubali ulitumika next time kaa rada.

True, it might have been her brother or relative and perhaps they had to be somewhere very important early next day. If it was her ‘client’ then @Lionheart and others have said it all. What if OP got robbed or carjacked over nothing, I had not thought about that.

Chances of a brother or male relative visiting a female past curfew in this Kenya are zero,let me educate you dear ,hiyo ni jamaa ilikua inaeda kutoa bunduki kutu …op you never forgot some of this slags we use here at vumbistan

:D:D
kwani io umbwa ilijinyonga ukweli

Jamaa anatumiwa kama used pads banae, mimi hujua tu na zile post zake @Baby Panay ana kasoro ya ki akili

Na hii uvivu yote nikonayo unadhani hata naeza fungua mlango, i always shout ingia na sitoki kwa sofa.
Only that is a sign sipendi kusumbuliwa… Saa ingine weka kinga kidogo kidogo in how you respond so that you dont take shit from anyone next time. Na kama ako that stubborn kunja sura ukimuangalia,. Womens kant ask for favors to such a man :smiley: :smiley:

Learn to say ‘No’ and mean it… when dealing with women in particular… otherwise you’ll have a whole novel to write after they’re done screwing you

:D:D:D:D:D:D kwani wewe ni mtu wa nduthi ? I don’t see a woman bothering you that much unless that’s your hustle.

[ATTACH=full]358842[/ATTACH]

Kasee?

Ama uber

Hamjawai ongea, hujawai! Hujawai mkula ama huna haja na yeye! Usiwai jaribu kufikiria unamsaidia!

Si ni wewe ulikua unatumwa mkate vile @Thirimaii amesema?
Alafu juzi ukasema vile unatombewa mwanamke?
So ni sura gani wewe hukunja ikiwa ghaseer zote zimekuzoea hivyo?

There was one who came to my place on a friday night. Amid drinking and watching a movie, she started receiving calls from some guys who wanted her to accompany them clubbing. She is in campus, so hiyo idea ya kuenda club ilkua thrilling. It was almost heading to 1 AM, alafu mtu ananiambia nimdrop hiyo club kumeet hao majamaa.
Haha, I was shocked by her audacity. Na alkua serious hadi ananiambia ati nipigie msee wangu wa nduthi akuje ampick. Nikamwambia siweziamsha Kinuthia wa bodaa, a family man, juu ya upuzi kama hii. Long story short that was my first time kicking a slayqueen out of my house at 2AM.

Funny thing is that she came back the following weekend apologizing.

Yaah this guy but @Baby Panay amezidi…imagine ukivaa manguo uende ukapokee stranger at night na sio your visitor.na yule mtu anakutuma hamjuani pia…naaahhh huyu jamaa anatubeba akili,ata mlevi hawezi make such mistake

Siwezi ongezea kitu, talkers washamaliza. But one more thing…

At the count of 10, Anza kuimba hii chorus

“Mimi ni mjinga” *10.
Alafu malizia
“Sitarudia tena” *10.

Hivo, utakuwa ume acknowledge upuzi wako, and gone a notch higher in getting red pilled

How dare you? It’s one of the 1,000 ways to die. Tungeambia nini watu

Wewe umejaza kinyesi kwa kichwa kama ile nguruwe ya deira @kush yule mnono braree fool

ulimfukuza ndio but 1AM munakunywa pombe na hujabinja yeye? Wewe na OP hakuna difference

@Baby Panay nice story, nice execution, you caught these idle villagers. Kujia chupa mbili ile base yetu once umeaamka, get them hooked and do a plot twist towards the end, give them something to fight for. This is exactly how the elite control the masses