Women are useless !

Hakuna mtu mimi namaliza but the moment someone threatens me physically be rest assured i will make an active attempt to drop that mothefucker instead of starting of how many other men are in close vicinity.Umama kabisa.

Go to self defense classes,stay in good physical shape and eat well uache kulia hapa like a little bitch.

Ukiendelea hivo tunakurudisha kwenyu somalia . deportation hata kama grandfather wako alizaliwa mandera

suck a dick ! …that incident ilihappen ngong road … a lady was f*cked mbele ya watu 60 pale ngong. race course. they had toy pistols .
Thread is always sweeter when we mention @Kimakia and gayness .

Uwesmakende certain situations call for a man to be armed as a precaution.Mboona Maasai men walk with actual swords around town na hakuna mtu anasumbua wao?I even once witnessed them crossing Namanga border with a good number of weapons.Unasema kwa hiyo probox yako ata rungu huna ?:D:D

Haha! You killed me there

Me?

pore sana , i thought you were @uwesmake or @MadPhilosopher …post deleted

Kwa X6 Niko na .357 magnum na panga . nishawai kata ghassia Fulani kidole ikabaki

[SIZE=7]anaitwa msando ? [/SIZE]

Apology accepted. Btw, i see your point. Aplies even in my mtaa where these gangs can just steal from someone and nobody does a thing! Hata nduru haipigwi! One day when I was going to work, this guy ran past me and I wondered what the heck he was running from. When I turned a corner ahead, I saw a group of women and men surrounding this poor fellow who had been stabbed by the fleeing guy!
Had they pigad nduru, I would easlily have tegad the guy ju alipiya karibu na mimi kabisaa.

This is not funny,something need to be done.How many more need to die for a swift action to be taken.
Lakini you’ll find all these matatus committing these murderous acts are either owned by them officers or individuals who are well connected to the traffic police.
How can the thug be missing na cab driver akichapa traffic police it doesn’t take them more than an hour to get him

Upuus

Shida ya wakenya unaweza toa “mureraa” au “urume” au ujasiri ujipate unadeal na hiyo crew pekee yako.Unachapwa makofi,mateke na chuma ya nyuma ya kichwa halafu unatupwa nje

… useless as a fighting mate, there’s the truth in that statement. A good number of women forget verbal challenges seldom carry the grace and charm of an upper cut!

i was shocked vile a woman in this thread castigating me…na akipigwa she will obviously hide behind a man for protection … Feminism inadanganya this women …

Feminism seems a noble movement, but somewhere along the way it got high jacked by dimwits who lacking sorely in the imagination faculty opted to imitate manhood.

Still, I believe women ought to be treated fairly and but not nicely.

nobody said they should be treated like lesser beings . but nature put them there , they have their voice and femininity from evolution thus they shouldn’t fight men coz evolution won’t allow it . They should fight for equality not power and total independence over men … kapisch !?

i always tell a feminist i know that “if world war 3” was to happen today , single mothers, lesbians and feminists will run to their fathers or men they know for protection coz they will be raped and enslaved washangae . Feminists are surviving and growing horns simply because there is peace, without peace they will be whores selling p*ssy to soldiers for protection . saa hizi huezi skia slay queens in somali demanding power over men , do you !???

I see your point, truly.

Take a look at the relationship between the Lion and the lioness in the wild vs their relationship in captivity.

Often strikes me that women crave excitement, and nothing is quite as exciting as war.

Dating is war, again gentlemen should seek Sun Tzu Art of War in preparation for courtship in place of these fluffy relationship articles

:smiley:

You are stupid. Women are victims in all the videos you linked. Why are you victimising the victims?