women defend territory, but they stick with you as long as they benefit

yes, am very high, as high as a kite, ngoja nishuke tuongee nikirudi chini

Musk is a filthy swamp rat.

:D:D:D

No. She was just using you. Campus assignments can’t be the excuse to fukc twice a week.

… and I enjoyed puthy for free, that’s all that counts:D:D. i lost nothing sharing assignemts i had to do anyway. I wish even more girls used me that way…

Tom bayeye, wachana na kijana… Making the best out of a situation… How many times did you get ikus inajileta twice a week ( mind you ni kafkaf) na inakulipa… While you were in campo?

Si mlikuwa mnakunywa blue moon, na kumbao all through the 3 hour lecture with no hope of release for weeks…

tell him, am not claiming to have been an alpha, nakubali nilifugwa nikafugika, but I had my share of ikus bila sweat. the reason I freaked when Mwende subject was brought up. I knew Mwende was no deal in the long run despite her much supple cheeks, compared to Akinyi.

That being said, sounds like she had them nice, round ripe legs, a big shapely doggy style ass, tall-ish, the mentally disturbing arching back with the perfect spinal curve, a not bad face with soul-suck lips, them high tits and vocals to go with all that sheet…whew…

I said an 8/10 Luo genes, dominant (older than average classmates’ age). no wonder she had secured a blue-chip exec for a fiancee. they are married to date btw. she was dope, Sina regrets kamwe.

Unakula mtu ako na “fiance/hubby” bila CD na hujui huyo mwingine anakulana kwa wangapi, plus your dick directly touches his sperm.

Waafrika watakufa wote kwa sababu ya low IQ

Reminds me of Ugandan girls… very blessed bodies

Plus… Mr Musk may not have been the only one getting it for free. She wanted to pass her exams so some of her tutors may have been on ‘it’ too.

A woman who can feeerk several men at a go and still have the audacity to admit it is also capable od murder

Bora Akinyi anatoboka I say Mwende can go as she dries

So umekubali ulikuwa gigolo hizo enzi sindio