WOMEN/GIRLS INDECENT DRESSING

Case of pwagu kapata…:slight_smile:

Sema tu only toes turn you on

Wapi mbisha???

[ATTACH=full]125808[/ATTACH]

9 Likes

Following

so I yourselflike pulling up ankle length skirt to show them that Ive got better thighs but I keep them under wraps.

o_Oo_O…Huh?

RIP paragraphs and summary

1 Like

I have to…how else will i send baba money via his paybill number

1 Like

Kwangu bibi ama mtoi kama wamevaa longi nione panty inatokea juu ya longi ww3 itatokea tuliheshimiana ,[SIZE=1]lakini kwa mat mimi hukaa uko nyuma tuschana tukishuka nisafishe mecho:rolleyes:[/SIZE]

12 Likes

Hi @GeorginaMakena

1 Like

@GeorginaMakena is the most decent lady around hapa niko nyuma yako kiasi my wife is never allowed to wear those short chieths . I don’t have a daughter and am never planning on having one any of my female relation akivaa hivo nam reprimand .

On the other hand any woman not related to me can walk naked coz I am the dryfry artist .

2 Likes

@GeorginaMakena ungewapiga picha ukapost hapa, utusafishe macho.
Its a very slow Wednesday.

3 Likes

wewe furahia ulipata mwanaume akakufuga uwache wenzako wajitafutie mabwana. Uliona vile wamama walikuwa wakikimbia KICC kuombewa wapate mabwana wewe!

1 Like

You cannot possibly expect us to dress like you used to back then. FUCK society and their rules. I like my dresses/skirts a few inches above the knee or long enough to cover my ankle. Never in between!!especially if it is a casual fit. Unless one is a prostitute most of the ladies I know dress for themselves or because of a fashion trend, never for a man. Why bother to please a man when they don’t even know what they like???  o_O. Please do not mother the likes of me or the young women of this world. Embrace the new age, older women need to agree and realize that this is not your/their time anymore.

I get irritated when an old hag is looking at me as if I owe them an explanation for my short clothes!. Wearing short/long dresses and skirts will never be a measure of decency or good character! I LOVE SHORT CLOTHES and I am a pretty decent lady. :mad:

13 Likes

Yoke. Sema YOKE:mad:

5 Likes

Psycho

3 Likes

wacha mecho isafishwe kwa matatu

picha ya a few inches above the knee itatusaidia kama pan ya chapo paree christmas

3 Likes

I remember those days when a woman wearing a short skirt would cover her thighs with the handbag in the mat when she sensed you trying to get a peek. Nowadays they don’t even flinch. They even hold their handbags close to their chest so that you can look at the thighs.

2 Likes

4 women counting your missing bawls!

2 Likes

Naah bruv:p