Women Hata kama ni dry spell, stop taking broke men to your house

Policing women and telling her who she should marry isn’t ethical, you’re doing the same thing you hate men do, why should you or I be the judge of two people who want to be together

I have not policed anyone. Or told anyone who they should marry. Afterall after they marry these broke asses and they steal from them and hurt them, it’s not me who suffers, it is them who are in those marriages, I just look and say honey what did you expect to happen? Why do you appear shocked at the outcome? I just bring TRUE and real life stories of what happened to women who hookup for a 4 night stand like this one , or who move men into their homes like Keitany of Linturi. Or women who have children for men who have not proven they’re providers. Common sense isn’t common to everyone so just pointing out the obvious.

There’s a right way to do things. And there’s a reason why it is called the conventional or right way. A logical reason. In a normal relationship. A man is supposed to be a provider. A woman a nurturer. That’s the God ordained order for a reason. But humans being humans they will always want to prove that they can make things happen their way and there’s people who do things upside down and they get away with it but most suffer the consequences eventually.

Now a man is supposed to be an independent being. From a very young age everything tells him to differentiate. Now when he becomes dependent on a woman, first it will kill his drive. He will feel resentful. Why is a woman making it and I can’t or I have not. You see it here every day, men talking ill of women doing better financially than them who are women who are far. Not their gfs or wives. The man must rationalism his angst and resentment. So to protect his fragile ego he will tell himself, this is a desperate woman.A normal woman. A woman a man respects is the one he works for. That’s why men hate loose women with a passion bcz it’s antithetical to their manhood not to work for anything they receive. So they say let me use her to get where I need to go. So the man meanwhile longs for a normal male female relationship where he is the provider. Where he is the traditional man. You see it with all these men married to celebs doing better than them. After using the woman. The next woman they get is a traditional woman. They use the money they got from the husband woman to get a feminine wife most of the time a woman with nothing. They buy her every thing. And husband woman is left asking how come he never even bought me a biro. Because you were another man. Men don’t buy gifts for other men unless they are guy. So they were playing feminine role of receiving resenting it but lying low to survive but they know it’s wrong and that’s why they mistreat these women coz they know they are taking advantage of the woman bcz men do not feel woiye when they see weakness and vulnerability, they feel disdain for the weak party and they exploit those weaknesses to their advantage unless the person is their dependent . When they make it out of the woods thx to husband wife. They go back to the default settings of being a real man bcz there’s now no more need to be a wife man. Which was an artificial setup. An unnatural set up.

Meanwhile the woman becomes more and more masculine though she will be happy during honey moon phase but after euphoria imeisha it’ll start getting on her nerves that she’s the man of the house. Meanwhile the kids are observing and learning. The boys learn that women are mules and should be expected to carry the whole load. And that they will be more in control if they are the man of the house by marrying weak effeminate men. The girls learn that they are supposed to be mules for men. So they look for men who are dependent.

Look at any successful group in society be it whites, Asian, Italian immigrants, men are the providers, not women. It’s only in the black and other poor and failed communities where women spearhead providing. And that’s how the white man destroyed black American society. Welfare. Meaning men are not the ones providing for their family government is. A man’s whole purpose in life is to provide when you take that away from him, he self destructs. He is not built to be a nurturer. What is he supposed to do with his life if he can’t provide? That’s why there’s an epidermic now of black kids being killed by their step dads who is a house husband left to take care of the kids as their mother is playing his role the man’s role of providing. The man does it briefly and the frustration bcms too much for him and he kills the child or children bcz it’s unnatural. It’s abnormal for a woman to go work outside of the house while the man is left with the kids. We can not force issues. Let men play their rightful role and women theirs.

What’s the difference between this and being on drugs

Guy paid himself for the 4 days of digging her borehole

50k?angalau angewacha nusu. Now he used all of it to pay bail. Robbery is not the best means to get money from your 4 night stand. Anyway he was exported from another county. So acha ajilipe fare, disturbance allowance, medical insurance and overtime. 4 day marathon is no joke.

‘Casual laborer’ sounds wrong bana. :D:D They are human beings too, with feelings. Is money the end all be all of life, really? I have lady friends in Kenya…dear people I grew up with. Most of them are not married. They have good jobs, money, nice cars and apartments. They travel around the world on a whim. However, they are very picky about who they can date, the first qualification being MONEY. A man who doesn’t drive is like trash in their eyes. No wonder they are single, childless and always whining ‘where did all the good guys go?’ I’ve tried telling them to overlook minor issues like finances and examine the man’s character. If he’s kind and has potential, perhaps they can mould him into the husband they always envisioned. They look at me like I’m crazy, which is the same attitude you have Makena. Okay, continue let’s see how this ends. Mwingine alitolewa ovary moja because a huge cyst was growing on it. Already, her egg supply was on the downhill now she has to contend with one ovary!
I tell them choices have consequences. When they are 50 with grey hair and no kids, maybe they will realize Prince Charming with a Prado who lives in Runda isn’t coming.

Marriage, men and children are not the be all and end all of life. It has taken alot for me to get that. Some things I can not even say here because they are beyond heartbreaking. And I don’t want to retell them to win the argument. In life everything has a cost. It is the individual who decides what price they are willing to pay for what. I’ve not had too much trouble with men because God helped me, kept me away from trouble.

All I can say to you is this. This world can be a very harsh place for women who don’t stand their ground. You are still young. Time will reveal all. Women have made sacrifices for men bcz they feared that old age alone and loneliness and those cysts and those fibroid. And the shit happened to them and or is happening has helped me keep my resolve. You live a life of suffering because of a man. And you suffer and suffer and the more you sacrifice, the more you suffer, and I’ve had women I don’t know from a can of paint break down to me who are as old as my mother.And it’s very heartbreaking to see such an elderly woman breaking down like that. And the story has the same beginning of how they started with this man when he was nothing. Had nothing. Gave him children. Helped him build. ALWAYS. I seem to have a thing where people just feel like they can confide in me. I have the benefit of alot of peoples experiences because of that. It’s helped me understand something. Alot of things peddled as the holy grail of life are nowhere near what they are sold to be.

In life there are opportunity costs. I have made my decision. It is I who will pay the price. Those like you who make the polar opposite decision will also pay a price. As at now, you really don’t know what price you will pay for that marriage. Neither do I know the price I will pay for the direction I have decided to take for my life. At the end of life. Maybe on the other side we can compare notes.

I have no fear about my future and about my old age. God is already there. And like everything else it shall come and go. But I will never let fear be my guide. Marry a person I know is wrong for me, who will make my life miserable bcz the kids will compensate me for all my trouble. But how do I know that? What if they also do not live upto the potential making me have them? What then? Because there’s no guarantee. There are people who have kids. And they are miserable. In their old age. There’s no guarantee. All I can do is what I know to be right for now. And the right thing as I go along with life. Not doing what I know very well in my spirit is wrong out of fear. And I know there aren’t very many people who have the strength of spirit to do what they know to be the right thing when they’re in the minority.

So let us leave it at that. I don’t want to bring the ugly realities of some of this marriages here. Wacha tuu kila mtu abebe msalaba wake.The people I left behind I did with the approval of God. I have not disobeyed God anywhere.Hakuna dhambi nimefanya kukataa kuolewa by the people I’ve met thus far. I’ve pangad myself as an individual not as a couple not as a mother. And I think I will be fine. The most important Person is on board and that is God.

Every position I have taken in life is out of alot of things. Thankfully majority isn’t from problems in my own life. I’ve learnt from the mistakes of others. And from what I know is the voice of God in my life keeping me away from the many pitfalls which are in this world. I have friends who have even changed religion for love, marriage, children. We are still friends. I still support them. They come crying to me, I tell them soldier on, you have children to think about. I support alot of my married friends who are going through alot. I don’t tell them that they are suffering bcz they made poor choices based out of fear instead of sound judgment. I don’t need to rub it in. They are the ones paying for their choice not me. So I support them regardless coz it is their life. And their choice to make.

If you know you made the right choice and you have no doubt in your mind, your friends cysts and their retirement plans should not bother you. You are not much of a friend, if you need to put down your friends to justify your decision. I can tell you alot but I honor the privilege my married friends in distress give me of being their comfort and intercessor. I can’t reveal the ugly underbelly to prove a point. I am above that. Some have passed on. Due to problems that originated from men they did everything for. I went to their funerals. I keep up with their kids. I pray for their kids almost daily. That’s friendship. You love your friends and are there for them regardless of the path they take in life. In some cases I saw it coming, I tried talking to them, they were in love, I supported them, went to their wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, everything. So that is life. Time reveals all. Asiyefunzwa na mamaye hufunzwa na malimwengu.

And BTW cysts and fibroid isn’t limited to child free women. I have relatives who have kids and have had to get a hysterectomy because of how bad their fibroid were. So some of these fear mongering to get people to have children is uncalled for. You can’t just go out and bring a whole human being to earth bcz unaogopa cysts. What kind of logic is that? In any case uneza zaa na update bado so it is not a guarantee. In fact what is worse is hormonal contraceptive which even predispose women to cancers.

How is that any different from @uwesmake preference for SJ, and please do not say tax

‘Life’s a big party when you’re still young, but whose gonna have your back when it’s all done’

Shaggy

I don’t see the difference between this woman and a drug addict who leaves their house in Runda to go to a dangerous slum to buy drugs. It is a disease to be controlled by urges.

And by the way, money is not the only issue. Of course for you bcz that’s the issue lacking you believe that is the only issue.

I’ve never been involved with people who have no money. So the ones I left wasn’t bcz of money. I also live a very sheltered life so I don’t even really interact or socialize with people frm the lower classes. There are also other factors.

For example as a Christian my faith forbids me to marry a divorcee. I have a very wealthy divorce, I was not aware of his being a divorcee, because of my faith he knew I will not agree to marrying a divorcee. So he lied about it but God revealed it to me miraculously. Maybe he thought I will compromise my beliefs once I get attached or invested. I don’t know. So money is just the very elementary issue but I will not marry a Buddhist or atheist bcz he’s got money and he’s not divorced. My faith forbids that.

The other thing is, the truth about a man is in his wallet. You can never tell a man’s character when he is in need. Even an animal has a good character when you are feeding it. The msema kweli is when they no longer need your money. That can be 20 years later like Wendy Williams. Men have a gift in acting. When they are benefitting from you. When they are using you as a come up. The character is the best that time. When you build them a house like Keitany is when the character changes. Linturi had a golden character when she was building.