Women politicians.... Smh

I wish I knew. With that kind of money per month really nothing in Kenya should be outside your reach.

1 Like

hehehe waah with those allowances slashed they are in for a difficult five years yenyewe. Hapo ndio they used to bump up their monthly pay

Nyakundi has torn into them vizuri sana hapa.
Royal Media Boss S. K. Macharia’s “Mpango Wa Kando” Runs Into a Big Shit Storm https://www.cnyakundi.com/2017/08/25/royal-media-boss-s-k-macharias-mpango-wa-kando-runs-into-a-big-shit-storm/ via @C_NyakundiH

salary account yako ikiwa hivi, ukiingia paree branch ki mcmahon, Branch manager ana rush out kukupokea alafu unaletewa chai kwa offisi yake:D:D:D

2 Likes

Huyu naye si last i heard alikua anakamuliwa na mututho…kwani yeye ni shosholite?

si jana alikua baptized wamutomba

5 Likes

:D:D:D

1 Like

Na sisi peasants wa ngiri 30 ,ndio ya familia, loan, in law (sometimes unamuekea kakitu) watoto shule, kujenga na bado kufurahisha mabinti za Mumbi once in a while. Yenyewe common man Kama mimi nikusurvive

6 Likes

Why give out handouts? They’re Mps can they can come up with laws like Social Security or a welfare package for the poor. This will have a greater effect than people always with a begging plate.

3 Likes

I think people are underestimating how much this MPs give in handouts? Ati 200k is enough? How? Let’s say your constituency has like 50k people. Every weekend there must be at least a wedding, funeral, church service, fundraisers etc and that’s only one weekend. Now keep in mind, mheshimiwa lazima atoe kitu kizito. If you want to slash their salary, good, but hii tabia ya ombaomba iishe.

2 Likes

Lol kumbe mcas are making 140s. The rest comes in the form of ile pesa wanapatiwa kando. Otherwise it’s not worth it. 140 is little

na kumbuka that is gross pay deductions bado

1 Like

kirathi…io jina ‘mheshimiwa’…they wanna buy the uheshimiwa

1 Like

ukiomba kura na kufloss ukimwanga noti za fifte…you leave laymen thinking u rich na queue ya misaada haitawai isha kwa offisi yako as mp…etc. some of them entertain this mentality

Last term they made a lot of money and I think that’s why we had so many contesting for mca

1 Like

yeah last term they were earning 300K

The only women’s rep I have ever seen trying to do something is ms.Joyce Lay…hawa wengine…nothing

You’re right. It cuts both ways.

Boy wangu the Dad was an MP before hii devolution ikuje. The homestead had a delegation every weekend from gicagi. Budget yao ya chai na mkate per day ilikuwa ya kwetu mwezi mbili.

3 Likes

FFS! Awache umama nyumbani…