Women Raised By SINGLE FATHERS . Crazy .

I’m a man with my own fetishes and can smell one with his too. That’s all for today

Your brother needs to lay somd good pipe on her.

I do not think its because of the upbringing. Angezaliwa maembe hata kama angelelewa na wazazi wawili bado angekuwa maembe.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

i can see you are a good brothers keeper but you also show signs of uoga, does the lady terrify you or make you feel timid, the issue is with your bro and he is an adult, encourage peacefull cohesion and dont be paranoid on the relation, the wife will b your bros even if we tell you to chase her, she belongs to your bro, so leta bro hapa tumpatie majibu unless ur the one with the above lady,

Another meffi thread simply seeking udaku hapa. She is a person with her own character, likes, dislikes, passions, fears, strengths and insecurities. You cannot judge her by “how women raised by single fathers behave.” Wewe ni wale wa kukosanisha watu bure. Si you go get married by this your brother cassia tucker tucker wewe akuchunishe sukuma. Mcooondu

I only know of one single dad Peter Nduati Resolution GCEO who raised the daughter and son single handedly after the wife ditched him after he faced 2 auctions.What I love about single dads is that they don’t make a hullabaloo about playing both roles of mum and dad.Have you ever heard any single dad laying claim on Mother’s day?Lakini ngoja June 13th Father’s day uone how many Women claim that day…

Stay way.the father must have raruad her nyap.ako na high milage.alianzishwa immediately the mum walked out.truth is stranger than fiction.

You are going overboard …she has 4 sisters , all hot , none got ‘touched’ …normal family ! Alafu wewe pelekea matacore babako akuokoteshe sabuni …noogle , nkt ! :mad::mad:

You’re too cynical brother

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D Hehehehe …huyu @Pussyeater47 si ni kijinga…toka hapa useless beastealist …senji

[ATTACH=full]222783[/ATTACH]

Santa sana @Colombo-Combolo …Wewe pewa crate kwa mkopo nitalipa badae :cool:
Brothers should always take care of each other coz sisters are taken care of by their men…

I would marry the shit out of her. She first of all will know how to handle a man and would not talk aloit because having been raised by her Dad, there were lots of silent treatments she got used to
Secondly ladies raised by their fathers are well rounded well because they get to be girly at home and also demonstrate some little dominance when dealing with bullies out here. So, thats a HIT!

Uondelee bratha shida in the future

it is your brothers girlfriend/wife, and it is none of your business.

Nadai number pia nitembeze Adam’s apple huko

Ule mchamaa wa UK ako wapi…

kumbe uko na fetish ya such kinda women. si @Nefertities ako tu area. [SIZE=1]waiting for her comeback now[/SIZE]

Tell your brother to marry her asap. He’s lucky.

:D:D:D true hawa singomathas huniuthi ikifika that day.