Women will just never be equal to men.

Osungu.dll

Change ‘has’ to ‘have’ and respond to the substance. I had initially only addressed you and added your partner in misogyny afterwards.

hata mi nimeona pale supersport and those were exactly my sentiments…see,there’s “the world cup”…and then there’s “the women’s world cup”…u know,like a pseudo thing of the real thing…but in real life usijaribu kusema ivo mbele ya “enlightened” females

there are two types of them…those we respect(Mothers, Sisters, Female Cousins) and the others who are only good for one thing…dont ask me what that is

Poa

Women do not give a damn about male world cup either. What else is new?

Who told you that they’re competing with men? So playing a sport played by men is competing with men? The real question should be why is it bothering you? Simple. It’s you who has the inferiority complex. There’s male beauticians and male nurses. Have you ever heard women complain that men are always trying to compete with them? After you have talked shit about women your life will still suck so Pambana na Hali yako kimama n stop whining abt women like an uncircumcised boy. If you are so superior you don’t need to always talk down to women. This negativity toward women is the ultimate sign of inferiority complex.

Your mother, sisters and cousins are also seen as only good for one thing by men they’re not related to. It’s poetic justice. Imagine even your dear momma there’s men who thought that she was only good for kutombwa LOL.

Who gives a shit about men’s soccer besides men n few women pretending to? During world cup there’s special telenovella series to occupy women the entire time.

:D:D:D:D

thats how life goes…

Yep. You have no idea how much, talk to old people. They will tell you, how much.