Women!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

Exactly. And I need to act before it spreads to other areas of our lives.

In marriage my friend, assets belong to both of you. MY PROPERTY WILL BE OURS, SO DOES MY PEOPLE!!! Nìkî?

did they start paying you?

You are hurting coz you lost the deal and it was all your fault. Misplaced blame shall we say?

if you referring to the family car as “My Car” and not “Our car”, then bro sorry to say but you don’t have a wife. malizia hizo GK tatu, go apologize to her and fikisha threshold coz that was not right by all standards.

At least its OUR. And its the reason she’ll use it for 3 days while I take the other two, the fact that I put 100% of the cost not withstanding. Lakini hapa iko ùirano.

Was Hoping nitapata hip ldeal tulipwe. That makes it more painful.

I would give u a kiss for that comment, mwaahhh

Makosa ni yako juu hukumwambia. Shadaff!

Besides losing the deal, nimepigiwa kelele ya kimataifa. If only she opened the bathroom door to say she’s off, ningeona keys kwa mkono and would have prompted her. Plus today sikufuata usual routine. Woke up Earlier than usual. Couldn’t she figure out?

Happy are those not married. I wish ingekya kunguru, saa hii angekua inje.

Do I have to explain to her my schedule? Kukaliwa chapo redefined.

Meaning she uses it most of the time

It’s not like she changed her timetable/schedule or anything

Si ungeenda tu kwenye ako uchukue gari… 10minutes tu

Si unajua tu hawa wamama na venye wanapenda Maina Kageni kwa gari… And 15 minutes peke yake and your patience had already ran out?

Hukumwambia. hiyo ni makosa ya leo.
makosa ingine ni kumwonyesha ako important kukuliko. hiyo ni makosa umekuwa ukifanya kila siku. Ndo sababu haukukwambia ametoka.

Couples must strive to be insyc so to speak…I must see my man off everyday! Akitaka hata phone yangu for the day I surrender it! How do you pitana with wifey kwa nyumba kama bus za easy coach?

That, right there, is why you are looking for someone to vent on. Haya meza GK uende ukamkorofishe, uone kama itasaidia chochote. Kesho Mhindi bado atakuangalia macho kengeza kama kawaida yake.

Hii story sioni vile tunaweza kukusaidia. It is purely a domestic affair.

if only you did not wank ukiwa kwa bathroom haungekuwa na hizi shida.
bibi alitoka bathroom na wewe ukaingia, typically wanawake hutake their time to look good after spending a century kwa bathroom. Mwanamme naye should not spend more than 5 mins kwa bathroom unless you are wanking so assuming bibi achukue 10 mins to prepare plus 5 mins za chai na 2 mins to brush, wewe bado unawank tu… itisha morning glory otherwise kama umekaliwa fuatana na akina @Doltress na @girlciki93 on Sunday wakienda Saloon

pea mama ii link ajisomee comments pia. atakuona kama msee meffi sana

Hii umama mtadiscuss na @GeorginaMakena

I think you’ve nailed it on the head. If she needs a car, let her buy her own. That’s my decision from now henceforth. Otherwise tutakosana bure.

You are being petty. It wouldn’t have taken much to say you needed it.