Wonder Woman Reviews

James bond and Black Panther are other disasters in the waiting

If a fully trained, force-wielding Grogu shows up, the Mando will instantly become a sidekick in his own show.

What the hell are you on? You’re going to turn this thread into an MGTOW meetup.

You’re a lad who believes entertainment and education are different, I stand by what I said.

Feminizing movies is killing movies

I don’t know what you mean by this. Whether replacing male actors with female ones, making movies majorly for female audiences… or spreading feminist ideas, …I don’t think I care one way or the other.

Whether it’s music, TV, social media etc there’s always someone trying to push their ideas on you. It’s up to you to pick what you consume. ‘Feminizing’ movies won’t kill anything. If you feel most movies are turning to shyte it just might mean you’re no longer the target audience.

Also I thought your comment on entertainment vs education was irrelevant so I ignored it.

The franchise is fvcked already
After kuleta huyo ngoko akue the next 007 with Daniel Craig taking the lesser role

Well it is blissful so no harm no foul

Craig has always been a favorite actor of mine, especially in Defiance.
Now that was a good movie

Entertainment is basically indoctrination,No?

Rate it on a scale of 1-10

It is, the idea is gender fluidity by swapping characters of block busters.
You often find female characters being direct and abrasive in their communication I. E how a man operates, and an emotional man as a Sidekick and a dumb Neanderthal character to represent machosism , frankly it reeks of lack of creativity.

Can you imagine a Samurai Jane? 2000 Era will be the fall of mankind if we are not serious

8 seems fair

Alita was sick yo, best animated movie of 2019

pure trash, me niliona trailer nikacheka tu , still cant believe how anyone would go ahead to download it

Wolfwalkers tuliangalia na my niglets.Ilikua penyewe

Who was Nolan trilogy/Joker?

Forcing on the audience female super heros and female leads in combat action movie/series will always backfire. these are just homosexuals and feminist agendas at work which will kill hollywood. hio wonderwoman after ku watch trailer i knew it was bullshit. and i never watch action movies with female lead roles.

I also like Knives Out. It was all good until they confused me with Chris Evans shenanigasn

this is the way