Woolworth's TRM Shuts Down

I went to Woolworth’s at TRM really looking to buy something but their merchandise was whack and very bland/poor design. Nothing to do with price, they just don’t have nice things.

A huge chunk of 1st floor at Garden City are clothes shop, always wondered what’s the logic there

Na ndivyo mbirrionaires are putting up malls? Watajua hawajui!

give them a couple of months and they will be tweeting to say “the populace and patrons are tiered lower than…”

what pains most is that when they all wake up and realize the boardroom fuckups, they never think twice about the employees whom they had given false hope, they become statistics overnight

Enka Rasha used to know what I’d wear…whatever happened to them.

TRM will be like west mall. Carrefour + LC Waikiki entry may give it legs for a while, but unless they figure out millennial shopping patterns…

nenda crossroads

Try baby clothes! Beautiful… no regrets whatsoever!

[ATTACH=full]133425[/ATTACH]
Nani alikuwa ananyonywa…

Nakumatt have finally been kicked out of Junction, there was a court ruling to that effect yesterday, so Carrefour are coming to TRM and Junction, pretty sweet real estate spots that have just fallen into their laps and pretty sure they will be aggressive in negotiating for rent

And the executive barber shop at Garden City, how do they manage rent sijawahi ona mtu akinyolewa hapo

There was an advert ilikuwa inaniuma. I am from Githurai 44, lakini advert ya TRM goes like ‘Your one stop shopping mall, only 15min drive from Westlands’. Nilikuwa najiuliza mbona hata wasiseme from CBD, Githurai, Thika, Mwiki, or Baba Dogo.
Mimi kama peasant, pale ni picha na kusonga.

True

The problem is not TRM. The problem is Woolworths/ Deacons. Shati inauzwa 3,000. Boxer inauzwa 1,500. How??

Same way 2R never say 5min from Ruaka, it’s always 15 min from Muthaiga, Gigiri, Runda

:D:D:D And they are surrounded by mutumba selling guys all round, majority of the footfall being varsity students

LC Waikiki had better baby clothes but I wouldn’t know, no kids here.

Haha that’s so racisss :D:D

Ngara market shirt napata na 400/= akirusha tie yake hapo nalipa 550/=
Na sahio ni Marks & Spencer

[QUOTE="Purple, post: 1288026, member:

Sijui hata mbona anakuchezea hivi yake imekuwa loading kila mwaka ma babyshower kisha story za 680

[ATTACH=full]133435[/ATTACH]