Woooi!! Nani atasaidia huyu jamaa before kuharibike?

thought so too…hizo emojis are too unmanly.
and as somebody asks…why hasn’t he got a child with her

Siwesmind Ku date singo madha ako na mtoi Dem mwenye ako 16 years

Hahaha hiyo beta male is too far gone, but he is yet to experience the good ol’ bait and switch. Once he puts a ring on her finger, that’s when her true colors will start showing. Jamaa aanze kukaushwa sex 'cause he is nothing more than a means to an end for her. Madharau zianze. Kidogo kidogo akidiscipline mtoi aambiwe, “ebu usiguse mtoto wangu.” Finally, akuwe falsely accused ati alimolest mtoto na hivo ndio atajinyonga:D:D:D

Haha if playing second fiddle and paying for another man’s creampie is what passes for nobility in this clown world, then I don’t want to be noble. And why do you cucks feel the need to always seek validation when you wife up a single mom? Ama you’re trying to convince yourself that you aren’t doing the most beta thing a man can ever do? I’ll never understand men who marry single moms. It’s unnatural and goes against our very nature. Even animals don’t do that shit. Anyway, congrats on stepping up man, lakini ujue baby daddy ndiye alikuwa first choice.

I don’t know man, I don’t think trannies can give birth:D:D:D

A man who uses his time and other resources to better a single mother ought to be tied to the nearest tree and whipped mercilessly. Let me qualify. A married man taking care of a single mother’s child is doing a great injustice to his own kids. Worse is a bachelor who dates or marries a single mother. Fatwa will follow you. hakuna game huanza 1-0.

wednesday night sissy fighs
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSBmWvvEmh-4sVFvcNyJnolqBeL_k6ZPuQFUaJZ2UdEXpSHtkyf

One insecure beta chieth

Nishukishwe hapo kwa another man’s creampie,heheheh

What if you’re casually fucking them with no intent ti date or marry them?Currently fucking two singo mums though hata jina za Watoto sijui

Then the qualifying attribute will be your ability to limit the tokens to the ktalk approved rate of 3k per day of mnyanduano. Anything above that and you suffer the fate of betas. Which is? Being tied to a mugumo and whipped mercilessly. That pack of sausages unanunulia mwana haramu ni uridhi wa watoto wako.

FAKE

hii inakaa copy pasted and edited.

Only millenials and generation X write like that , the author used soo many emojis and thats how you know its a woman … huyo ni singo mother !

Is this dirty linen? How old are these people, anangoja approval ya other mamas, btw apewe leso. Next time atwambie vile ikus ni tamu na venye anafikisha threshold